• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Of course, I'd say that removing whitebois from any media would start that. If you put a video online, there should not be a whiteboi in evidence anywhere. If you have to film a couple, it should be a non-white male with a white woman. I wonder if that would have a psychological effect on white women.
That is a firm yes. Women are more malleable than men. They take more cues from their environment. Everything from real social change to fads.

So yes it would have an effect.

Perhaps not this year, but I've always had this fantasy where I get a job as a HS/college professor, and use my position to support the BNWO and give favoritism to the Black students! I'd pump their grades, pair them with the hot white girls for projects, perhaps even get their Black fathers to "meet" some white mothers, etc!

in addition to the further spread of the movement on social media, i would like to see if some high schools and colleges around the world start to have clubs or some sort of activities relating to bnwo
Oh, I'd be glad to do that! Perhaps it would have to be "extra official" at first, but it would definitely help the BNWO spread in the new generations, and it would provide a good excuse to keep supporting and giving favoritism to Black students while allowing them to get close to the hot white girls!

Captions and edits are one of the most efficient ways to spread the BNWO. My plan for 2024 is to learn how to make these and I think everyone in the BNWO community could benefit from learning this skill. And I'm talking about good edits, that can leave an impression on someone, not some ms paint job.

Educate myself more about the BNWO. Use social media to spread the word about the BNWO. Systematically educate ****** and friends about the BNWO. Submit myself more so to the BNWO ideology. Overall, placing my thoughts, actions, etc totally below that of Black Men and Women. Serving Black Men and Women when/where possible.

I'll put up a couple signs in my area and as many areas as I can. Nobody here knows about the bnwo.

I'm just not sure what the sign should say. "BNWO: FIGHT RACISM. BREED BLACK ONLY"

I think that could work
I've been very tempted to do something similar. Like a foot long strip of painters tape that
says "BNWO 2024 -Google It" or similar. I don't want to write it in Sharpie on a bathroom wall
(unless there's a gloryhole also) but would love to put some in obvious places.

I had a Youtube channel for a bit I wanted to get going. I was mostly making comments.
The channel was called "BNWOAdvocate" and was getting followers.
Youtube has so many restrictions with content,, copyright, etc it was hard to post much.
I also didn't want to put 3 months of work into adding videos for it to just be deleted and me blocked.

I will keep doing what I've been doing for years. Talking to other Black curious white bois.
Married closet cucks and anyone else with a BBC temptation to try Black Men.
I feel there's tons of white bos, women sissies on the edge of submitting to Black
but it can be a very nervous, erotic but also anxiety ridden first time. I have tons of
white bois asking if they can come over and watch me serve one of my Black Owners
and possibly serve themselves. Which they will, no whiteboi is gonna turn down a 9",
heavy Black Dick swinging in his face.
I've done that a few times with beginner sissies and it's fun. Hard to schedule sometimes.

Also, if you're on other kink/fetish or dating sites be open about your preference for Black Men.
I often mention BNWO in my profile. It will scare a few people away but bring in the correct people you're looking for.
The curious or Black Men wanting to use white ass. Win/Win..
The more it becomes common for white couples to serve BBC and the more Snow Bunnies are
created the faster the BNWO ball rolls down hill and the more it gathers attention.

At a point last year BNWO was tending on Twitter for a day. That's crazy in retrospect.
5 years ago searching BNWO wouldn't give you much. Now it gives SO much. It's progress.

I think if we all got our BBC obsessed white bitch brains to stop thinking about Black Supremacy
we'd have the brain power to spread the Blacked Experience far and wide.
But it's rare I go 10 minutes without fantasizing about a Black Owner dicking me down or
licking up Black Seed from a Masters thighs. But that's what an addiction does.

XOXO, Jess.

818270986.jpg

Of course, I'd say that removing whitebois from any media would start that. If you put a video online, there should not be a whiteboi in evidence anywhere. If you have to film a couple, it should be a non-white male with a white woman. I wonder if that would have a psychological effect on white women.
Hi love your ideas i am absolutley devoted to the BNWO would you add me as freind so we can chat etc

Captions and edits are one of the most efficient ways to spread the BNWO. My plan for 2024 is to learn how to make these and I think everyone in the BNWO community could benefit from learning this skill. And I'm talking about good edits, that can leave an impression on someone, not some ms paint job.
If you do learn to do it, please show me how to, I would love to create some. Luv Emma XxX

For me I wish to get a few tattoos, I want the QOS on my pussy, "Black Cock Only" written across my lower back and "**** Meat for Black Cock" written around my throat so it always visible. I plan to convert many of my female friends and ****** to black cock only. I want to put poster up around where I live advertising the BNWO, I also want to try and do some videos of my gangbangs to put out and get more girls to turn to the BNWO. Apart from that I will continue being the white piece of trach that I am, and do all I can to promote Repatriations.
Well done my woman. Do all you can to convert anyone close to you join BNWO
Welcome and love our BBC lovers

Oh, I'd be glad to do that! Perhaps it would have to be "extra official" at first, but it would definitely help the BNWO spread in the new generations, and it would provide a good excuse to keep supporting and giving favoritism to Black students while allowing them to get close to the hot white girls!
That's good news to hear....do whatever possible to convert white bois and girls towards BNWO. Way of the future

Back