• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Permanent Chastity

Are there any whitebois in here that have put themselves in permanent chastity?
My Ex girlfriend put me in chastity and eventually gave the keys to her bulls friend, when her bull moved in and I moved out she kept my keys leaving me locked up until, one day I went round to buy weed from her bulls friend and he told me he wanted to see my chastity and shown me he had the keys so I pulled my running tights down in front of him and his friends, he told me to keep going so I stripped naked and handed my things over, I ended up having sex with them and he kept my keys p, I’m only allowed out of chastity to be shaved smooth in my Doms presence

Wouldn’t perminant chastity create health issues? I posted photos on this thread previously of the different cages I’ve tried but still haven’t found one for permanent use. I do have a favourite of course which is the steel one.
I’ve been in permanent chastity for years, my ability to become properly erect has gone, my cum when I orgasm is quite clear and very watery, but I do orgasm from anal sex while in chastity, quite easily in fact, my cage is removed by my Dom when I’m shaved, I’m not allowed any body hair pubic or otherwise and my cage is cleaned then as mine has a catheter tube, I have had no infections from being locked up, I’m not sure if what i mentioned about my sperm or erection is a result of it.

I’ve been in permanent chastity for years, my ability to become properly erect has gone, my cum when I orgasm is quite clear and very watery, but I do orgasm from anal sex while in chastity, quite easily in fact, my cage is removed by my Dom when I’m shaved, I’m not allowed any body hair pubic or otherwise and my cage is cleaned then as mine has a catheter tube, I have had no infections from being locked up, I’m not sure if what i mentioned about my sperm or erection is a result of it.
That’s very good, I should probably do the same training with my subs too !

More likely that the ring has done its job. Your cum is clear and watery, because there's no sperm in it, and you can't get erect because the ring prevents the soft tissue from filling with blood, or because you have formed a psychological dependency on chastity.

More likely that the ring has done its job. Your cum is clear and watery, because there's no sperm in it, and you can't get erect because the ring prevents the soft tissue from filling with blood, or because you have formed a psychological dependency on chastity.
There is most certainly something psychological about my chastity, I’ve never thought of it like that but you are correct, I feel very vulnerable when at times it has been removed, my Dom has removed my chastity in front of his friends and eg I’ve served them naked but for stockings and a bra they have all seen and had my body, but I feel safe in chastity now, my Dom says my soft erection and orgasm is nothing more than my body showing acceptance that I am in fact property.
My watery cum, My Dom put a union tube up my urethra and in his then I went round each of his friends and apologised for being white and pretending I wasn't a faggot as each of them cum inside my penis, I’m not sure why but afterwards my cum was never properly white again. As for my erections they are too soft to penetrate, I know I am defeated

That’s very good, I should probably do the same training with my subs too !
I’m not allowed body hair because it is masculine and I’m never allowed out of chastity unless it’s in front of my Dom because male masturbation and sex with females is completely forbidden, I’m not allowed any masculine clothes ( apart from work clothes because its impractical, I do wear knickers and bras even to work and looking in my draws you’d think a woman lived here, the catheter in my chastity means when I need the toilet I must go immediately or wet myself, also if I try to resist having sex I will wet myself in the struggle, my Dom likes me in skimpy base layer female capri running leggings so my knicker lines, chastity and shaved legs can be seen through, in public it stops me trying to be masculine, I have become completely dependant on my Dom, he has my bank cards, keys to my home, all my passwords for mail and social media, he put parental controls on my phone, ipad and laptop, looking at naked women is also forbidden, he even has access to my diary, he knows everything about me which has left me completely powerless, I am property now

There is most certainly something psychological about my chastity, I’ve never thought of it like that but you are correct, I feel very vulnerable when at times it has been removed, my Dom has removed my chastity in front of his friends and eg I’ve served them naked but for stockings and a bra they have all seen and had my body, but I feel safe in chastity now, my Dom says my soft erection and orgasm is nothing more than my body showing acceptance that I am in fact property.
My watery cum, My Dom put a union tube up my urethra and in his then I went round each of his friends and apologised for being white and pretending I wasn't a faggot as each of them cum inside my penis, I’m not sure why but afterwards my cum was never properly white again. As for my erections they are too soft to penetrate, I know I am defeated
Yep, it's over for you. Those balls are never making white babies.

wow you sound very lucky to be in such a situation with your Dom...
As I have said before it didnt happen over night, now though he has my bank cards, he’s put parental blocks on my phone, my ipad and laptop, I have completely surrendered to him, I am his property, he chooses my clothes, my look everything, I have come to realise what I have is very rare and honestly I know I belong in servitude, no longer thinking for myself my Dom does all of that for me now

What interesting ways do you have to throw a key away. Many people flush them or throw them into a dam or out the window when they're driving. What way would turn you on seeing someone throwing their keys?

Maybe some ideas would give great ideas to try

What interesting ways do you have to throw a key away. Many people flush them or throw them into a dam or out the window when they're driving. What way would turn you on seeing someone throwing their keys?

Maybe some ideas would give great ideas to try
I wouldn't recommend throwing the keys away especially if the chastity is unable to be removed, I have had to throw all my clothes in to a clothes bank once so I was naked walking back to a guys car, I’ve also had guys keep my leggings and knickers after fucking me too
Chastity on the other hand needs to come off to be cleaned, of for me My pubic area is shaved smooth too

Back