• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Peekaboo Pussy

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Janet and Indy Cat-4 sm2.jpg
CIRCA 1977

ZOOM...ZOOM...

MANY stories in this one photo.

I will address only a few, using clarification provided by basic language story telling...and just add those words to the above image.

As always, this is the same girl/woman who is in all photos on this site.

On this interesting, very busy day, she had just run a 10K road competition in Indianapolis...and won first in the female group.
CIRC
The above photo was only a few hours later, just relaxing at her Aunt's house in the inner city. Her Aunt had the last house with a side lot in that part of town. Her Aunt was also the last white person within many blocks...just a demographic reality.

This was a special mini that she had found in Vegas. She and I, & a lot of guys liked this outfit. While she had several at home, with standard jean colors and hot pants for the bottoms, she had no other that ended up in a mini bottom. Again, she and everybody else loved this version.

Rarely, she would wear a thong underneath. On days like this, after an intense run, she preferred the freedom of nothing underneath. The very friendly black neighbors on both sides of the above lot were watching closely. They knew, from her past visits, that they might get more than a flash.

She also was in preparation for a much more intense workout than the 10K. That same Saturday eve, when I was to drop her off at an INDY high rise, where she had been before. She was to meet with the same BBC club that she had been with earlier in the year. See "The Story of 9 BBC in the High Rise" posted on this site.

You can read there about the group. Well, on this night, she was going back to stay with them all Saturday night. This time she was truly scheduled alone, since all the guys remembered her doing a "great job" during her last visit...and that one was with other girls not showing up anyway!

Have always thought that this photo was special. You can see her toned arm muscles and her general fitness in a time when women were not fit.. It was no effort for her...to run and win a 10K, relax like this mid day, and then go to a large gangbang...all in 24 hours. INCREDIBLE ENERGY!

She was wearing this same outfit, when I dropped her off at the High Rise at about 8:30 PM. She called me at 6:30 AM on Sunday to tell me not to worry...but that she would need more time. Said she would call after noon. Finally picked her up at 2:30 PM on Sunday. She wore this same outfit when she left the building...well, just the red...no under blouse.

And...she certainly did look like she had been worked over very hard. Her hair was in shambles. Her facial cheeks were bright pink. After I got her home, I could see that the legs that you see above were then all bruised, especially the inner thighs, her entire pelvic was beaten red (see pale above). Both breasts and both butt cheeks had bright hand smack imprints over every inch. Oh, and she had a huge SMILE!

*From Saturday evening until after noon on Sunday? Considering 2 times each? Considering an extra 2 guys showed up?

Well, at least 24 long hard bareback fucks, to the above body in the photo, all by BBC.!!!

Back