• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Our married life part 3 the Reggie years…

As stated in the first 2 chapters my wife’s been a slut since she started fucking back in high school. She had run into an old high school friend and they got together in a gangbang one night and he told me and her he was gonna sell her to his friends and ******.. hell I thought he was Kidding but he wasn’t… about 2 weeks after their meet up I came home from work and he was at the house on my couch and had her throat around his cock just watching tv drinking a beer and enjoying a blow job. She didn’t even look up at me she was to focused on what she was doing to Reggie… Marcy my wife took his Cock out of her mouth long enough to bath his balls and was right back to throating his dick. Finally he held her hair in one hand and started pumping into her mouth and was balls deep in her throat as he came in and grunted stiffening up as he pumped his seed down her throat… she was Moaning as well and swallowed it all he pulled out of her mouth took her head placed it on his thigh and wiped his dick off in her hair and called her a good little slut… he told us he would be back later with his brothers and friends she was to be dressed in a maid outfit ready for what ever it is they wanna do to her.. she smiled and said anything for you…He came back later with his brothers Corey and Jr… hell even brought his uncle And *** SR and Darran. They sat at our kitchen table playing cards and she was in a short skirt heels serving them snacks and food she was being felt up kissed smacked on the ass hell they had her taking hits off the joint they were smoking and giving her shots to drink for being a good girl… Reggie’s *** finally pulled her on to his lap pulled her top down and started pinching her nipples he was rolling them in between his fingers making her squirm and moan… he pulled her thong to the side and said would ya look at how smooth that Pussy is.. he took his finger run up thru it smiled and said damn she’s wet he did it again and put his finger in my wife’s mouth she sucked her juices off his finger and he smiled and said damn this girl is gonna get us all in trouble. We all laughed and he bent her head to his and they soon were in a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever tongues back and forth lip biting all that. She went down to nibble on his neck and he told the boys we gonna have fun with her… he took a pouch out of his pocket took a pill out and gave it to her she took it no questions st told her to get some refills she returned with the drinks and he told her to get on her knees and give him what she gave Reggie earlier in the day pulled his sweats down and fished his old dick out of his pants he was half hard and already bigger than me he was thick and veiny and I knew this old guy was gonna give her a fucking she wouldn’t forget. as the rest of us looked on she licked up the side of his dick and was soon working that big cock in her mouth it was stretched from his girth but she almost seemed in a daze as she started to force more of his cock in her throat she had him all the way down in no time he was in awe of the fact she was not using her hands just her throat to please him. He smiled at his Darran and said I bet it’s taken affect by now let’s have some
Fun if we’re gonna pass her around and make some money off her let’s make sure she can take it. Darran came up behind her she stopped sucking Sr’s cock looked up glazed eyed and followed them to our bedroom she was put on the bed her head off the side and Darran went balls deep in her throat in one motion Sr had her legs spread and her pussy was literally dripping he admired the smoothness of it and went in for the first lick he buried his face in her cunt and she let out a scream of pleasure that I hadn’t heard before. He said this is the sweetest nectar from one of the most willing bitches I’ve ever met we are gonna make some sweet cash of this Ho. Darran was pumping my wife’s face with long strokes she had spit and drool in her eyes and hair as he just maintained a steady motion in her face….. Sr lined up at her pussy and started working that old cock of his in her young Pussy she was moaning around Darrans cock and he said fuck her throat just keeps contracting around me dick… with that he shot a load down her throat it was dripping out of the sides of her mouth he pulled out she gasped and threw her arms around Sr and started throwing her hips into his thrust and she was bucking up against him and he was telling her to give him that cunt told her to show him what kinda whore she is… she started telling him how good it felt to be his whore tonight and that she loved his cock and couldn’t wait to feel him cum inside her pussy… He said you gonna be ours now do what we want anytime and she said yes yes whatever you want just keep giving me that cock he slowed his pace and looked deep into her eyes she looked at him with a look of lust and love all is one.. Darran had a fresh drink in hand and was getting hard again and Sr flipped my wife over so she was riding him she had him buried deep in her cunt grinding on him he was twirling her nipples in both hands he grabbed her shoulders and put her face to his chest and told Darran get that ass let’s see how it is… he lined up at her asshole and started working in her eyes open end wide and her mouth let out a growl that was just fucking hot to
Hear we all watched Darran work that dick into her ass and listened to them tell her what about what a whore she is and all she could do was agree with them…. In all honesty I don’t know how Sr had the stamina he had he had been fucking her for the better part of 30 minutes and hadn’t shot that first load he told Corey to get up on the bed and fill her mouth he was in her throat she wasn’t using any hands just fucking him with her face. She was airtight and loving it… Darran had once again started getting close and started fucking her ass hard and soon he was coming deep in her bowels she came with him and had to take Corey out of her mouth to clench her jaw and have her strongest orgasm yet Corey was back in her mouth drool From my wife was landing on sr’s chest and soon Corey was blowing his load down her throat he pulled out she cleaned his dick off he wiped it off in her hair… She rolled off of Sr and got on her back he lined up at her swollen red and pouty pussy it was just open from his cock
Pounding her for the last 45 minutes he teased her pussy run it up her slit and said what do you want baby she rubbed her pussy and mewed at him I want that black cock in my fuckhole as deep as it will go she grabbed it and guided him into her fucktunnel. She was taking long slow steady strokes making sure she had every inch deep into her she had her arms around his neck looking deep into his eyes as he pumped into her hot hole… he said you like this old dick huh she said I love that old dick. He smiled what will ya do for it she said anything as another orgasm rocked her body… his tempo increased as they started this primal fucking of each other finally he said bitch I’m gonna Fill that pretty Pussy up she gripped his ass and pulled him deeper he buried himself all the way in her pussy and let out a goan the neighbors could hear it seemed like
He came in her pussy for five minutes they just layed there in each other’s embrace and rested he was whispering in her ear she would whisper back I never did make out what they said to each other his cock finally fell out of her pussy he layed beside her and said you know what to do she went to his deflated cock and started licking their juices off of it she cleaned him off and smiled when she was done… he looked at me and said she is ours now to do with as we please she will be at our beck and call and do what we want she snuggled up in his chest and smiled at me she was happy and closed her eyes and went to sleep on his chest we took
That as our cue to leave em alone… I was kinda impressed that he was sleeping with my wife in our bed and we literally just left them there… the others left and I went downstairs to watch tv…. I heard them go at it a few times they were loud and she was screaming for his cock over and over again. This was gonna be a different type of arrangement than we had thought

Back