• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Our married life chapter 2

As said in the previous story I met my wife at work cause she was fucking my friends and I had to have her… all Stories here are true and actually happened and are my fondest memories….about my wife she is 5,4 red hair shaved pussy and is able to take a pounding, one evening we had went out to dinner and by a local bar for drinks Just to have some fun get out for a bit away from the house and what not…. We went to a local bar to watch some live music and so she can dance and what not…. The bar we went to we knew some of the people in the bar and even knew some of the members of the band…..on this night my lovely wife had wore some white jean short shorts and also had on a black Harley tank top… hair in a pony tail and she looked great she danced most of the night and had danced with quite a few of the people we knew at the bar….As the night began to wind down my buddy in the band and a few others had told us they are going to Breakfast and then to his place to Keep partying I was dead tired but she wanted to go so we did… after breakfast and a few drinks at my buddy’s place The crowd thinned a bit
And there was only us and a few other of the band members and some
Friends of theirs… I had dozed off and might have been out an hour or so when I woke up my wife wasn’t around and I was the only one in the room as I had went to search for her I heard a familiar moan coming from buddy’s basement…as I went down the stairs there was my wife between the band members and a few others she was being eaten out by my buddy who is a large black man and his 2 band mates who are also large black men…. The was a Mexican guy and a white
Guy who were also Enjoying the show…. As she was hanging with her head off the side of the bed she had a black cock throat fucking her the a black cock in one hand and the Mexican cock in the other… they turned to look At me as I came in my buddy said hope you don’t mind ive been wanting her since you married her… I just smiled and said she seems to be enjoying herself… so my buddy’s name is bill and his band mates are Reggie and Mark I didn’t catch the Mexicans name and the white guys name I learned later was Ric…. So Bill had stopped eating her pussy and was lining up To get his dick deep into her… ric said hold on I want in her mouth when ya slide in a I wanna feel moan on my dick…. Bill Was decently hung and thick Ric got balls deep in my wife’s throat and Bill slid in my wife moaned and Ric just stayed still he said her throat is contracting and it feels so good… Bill was about balls deep in her when he started a nice short stroke staying deep in her and the began taking longer strokes Ric was just sliding in and out of her mouth like He was using her throat as a cunt Bill pulled out of her pussy and Reggie was getting ready to mount her and she took Rics cock out of her mouth looked At Reggie and said I’ve been waiting for this since we were in high school… Ill Do anything you want to you… he slid his big ole dick in one motion balls
Deep and then put her knees on his shoulders lifted her ass and started pounding her into the mattress she was screaming about how much she loved his black dick and how she had wanted him for so long she was his slut and all
Kinda of stuff he fucked her for a good 10
Minutes pulled out. Ric put her on her knees and elbows slid in and told her to suck the Mexicans dick she swallows him
Whole and also started in on Marcs dick
As well Ric was about to cum
He actually pulled out and came up her back and in her hair and Marc took
His place and started fucking her doggie style the Mexican was about to cum held her hair on his cock his load down her throat she greedily lapped up all of it and swallowed as much as she could… Reggie lifted her face off the mattress as she was getting pounded and looked at me and said she is ours tonight we will bring her home later today… and he led me
To the door…. The Mexican,Ric, and Marc also left as I did…. It was 430 on a Sunday morning I left my wife with 2 black guys one a friend another I went to highschool
With… I got a phone call from Bill about noon saying she was fine and well
Take. Care of not to worry… about 10 that evening a car pulled into my driveway my phone rang and Reggie told me
To come to the window out window looked over the driveway and as I opened the window my wife’s head was bouncing in his lap he taking everything he could give her he put her on her knees so I could
See his black fingers disappear into her very red and used pussy…. He told me to come To the. Car…. As I walked out the neighbor came around the side of the house and said hi…. My wife moaning over Reggie’s cock and his fingers in her pussy… he pulled her off his cock and she looked up at him and he said who’s body is this and she said yours anytime you want it and what will you do for me… she said anything you want friends, ****** anything….he said that’s right.. now make me cum she was throating his dick like her life depended on it and when he came he pulled out painted her face and hair and told her to get out and not to Wipe her face off till he calls her and tells her to… she said yes baby what ever you want… she got out of the car cum on her face and inside she went… he looked at me
And said this is going to be fun im
Gonna sell her to my friends on the weekends she is gonna make movies… he smiled at me And said I remember her from High school and I heard about her head game damn she is good…. He threw me a video camera and said watch this she is mine now and im gonna run that pussy all over Indiana and Kentucky… as he pulled out he told me Not to worry he would make sure I knew everything and that he would Keep her safe…. My buddy Bill came by about midnight and had another blow job from her and had her eat his Ass she kept telling him how much she loved it… and it just got better from
There!!!!!!

Back