• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Our married adventures the Reggie years

Marcy just walked thru the door from
Work kissed me gave me a hug and told me to get ready we gotta go. I asked what’s up she said she has been told to be ready and I’m to be ready as well she jumped in the shower as I changed clothes to leave… about 45 minutes later my wife came out of the bathroom in a shorter skirt it wasn’t overly short but it was pleated and if she turned fast enough it would billow up. She had on white thigh high stockings garters and a nice Lacey panty her heels were 5 inch stilettos and white she had on a sheer blouse and her red hair was curly she had her slut hoop earrings in and her makeup was perfect. Full red lips Smokey eyes and she smelled wonderful.. She got a text and we were off in the car heading to Indianapolis beach grove to be exact… she said we were to meet Reggie’s *** Sr at the lone star steakhouse in Southport before we go any further. We got to the restaurant Sr was already inside as we approached the table he got up took my wife’s hand gave her a very passionate kiss in the restaurant and sat her down next to him. People in the restaurant were looking at what they just saw and that made Sr laugh. During dinner Sr gave Marcy a pill I asked what it was he said just somthing to calm her down cause she can get a bit nervous Marcy and him drinks and he had gotten his hand up her skirt and she was pretty happy about that…. Sr got up to go to the bathroom I asked her if she was ok with all this she said it’s all good the pills don’t affect her she doesn’t take them just looks like she does and she showed me the pill in her hand… Sr came back and told me
To pay the bill and meet them outside Marcy walked outside arm and arm
With Sr as I pay the bill… All 3 of us get in Sr’s van it’s a luxury van got the seats and a bed in the back he looked at Marcy and said you ready to be real whore your gonna make us some money tonight. With that we were on the road and over in the target parking lot next to lonestar as Sr pulls up to a car a Mexican man gets out comes to the van money exchanges hands the man gets in the van and him and Marcy are in the back her on her knees sucking his big Mexican dick as he talks to her in Spanish… we drive around Southport as this guy is fucking my wife in the back of this van I looked back at one point and he had her in a reverse cowgirl with her kind of in a half Nelson and he was pumping her Pussy hard just power fucking her cunt she is screaming in the back just enjoying the hell out of this Mexican Cock this man was well
Hung and he was stretching my wife’s cunt out and she loved it…. We pull into a parking lot and he has Marcy get back in her knees in front of him she is sucking his dick taking long strokes and using her hand to twist when comes to the top he tells her no hands and she is no taking her time and enjoying sucking this dick long strokes short strokes she is giving his man her best…. Sr hollers back to
Them and tells her to play with her pussy while she sucks that dick when her fingers reach her hot little hole which is stretched out and kind of just open and ready she lets out a low moan which Starts this guy to cumming he pulls out of her mouth as he starts and shoots it on her face it lands on her blouse and some goes up her nose.. it was in long thick ropes as it erupted from his Mexican cock and when done he pointed it at her lips for a cleanup she cleaned him up and Sr said to him we gotta a deal and he said we will make arrangements…. I looked at Sr and he said she gonna be used very well and handed me 200 bucks here’s your half he said there gonna be lots more…. With that he dropped the Mexican off at his car….Sr got to the back of the van pulled his pants off placed his dick in her hands and said show me how much you love me She lowered her head to his dick licked his veiny shaft and started to make love to his dick with her mouth he grabbed her head and started to stroke in and out of her mouth he told her no hands and she had his balls bouncing off her chin he told her to turn around and get on her knees as she did he said your gonna love this he lined up at her asshole and started pushing in she tended up and said please no he grabbed her hair pulling her head back and said thru gritted teeth move that ass back and take my dick she started moving back gingerly and he smacked her hard on the ass and got very controlling I told you to move your fucking ass on my dick you wanna be a whore be a fucking whore and take my dick in your ass.she wasn’t moving any faster and he grabbed her hips and pushed the rest all the way in and started moving in long strokes Marcy was screaming how big it was in her ass and he was tearing her he smacked her ass again and told her to move she tried crawl away and he kept grabbing
Her shoulders and pulling her back hard on his cock he pushed her down on her elbows face down the carpet of the van on her cheek and tears rolling out of her eyes he was going balls deep in each thrust and they were rocking her body… he reached they and started massaging her clit and she started to moan and get into it she started meeting his thrust with hers she looked over her shoulder and said cmon baby fuck my ass let me
Be your whore that’s what I am I’m your whore I love your dick in my ass it’s so deep and stretching me out so much he grabbed her and sat up with her so she was riding his cock reverse cowgirl and I could his massive cock disappear in her ass with each stroke he told her bitch when I tell you to put it in your ass you take it deep no questions you understand.she said yes please keep fucking me he asked her what am I she said your my world my master I’m your whore your slut I do whatever and whoever your want . He smiled at me and said she just needed broke in she’s good now.

Back