• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Origin Story

writer4hire69

Author!
Author
Hi there! I'm new here but I wanted to share an experience I had that really set me down the path of the cuckold and interracial fetishes.

There was this girl I was very into, huge crush on her, which of course she was well aware of but never reciprocated. Dark chestnut brown hair that fell in waves to the top of her small breasts. A slim figure with perfect thighs and calves but a somewhat small butt. And these dark, seductive eyes. She wasn't insanely hot or anything, but was unquestionably attractive and oozed this aura of sex appeal.

For a long time, she was very inexperienced, but I started to notice that she always tended to gravitate toward black men. Like, whenever we used to go out to clubs, she'd dance with black men almost exclusively, getting very noticeably turned on. At first, I was jealous of the attention she was giving other guys, but when I noticed it was pretty much always black guys, my jealousy turned into something else. Seeing her dancing with those guys, her pale skin against their dark one. There was something so naughty and sexy about it, especially with her, someone you wouldn't have expected it from. The idea of her hooking up with a black guy turned me on to no end. I began to prefer thinking about her with a black man instead of myself, and wanted her to become one of those white girls that only fucked black man. Thankfully, she seemed to be heading in that direction anyway.

The first dick she ever sucked was a black one, and I ended up jerking off to the thought of her wide mouth stuffed full of black dick. She always had a rather large mouth, with a long tongue, and it made my dick stiff thinking a mouth that wide was clearly made only for black dick. It was like it was destiny. I never said anything about how hot it made me thinking of her and black men but she must have picked up on it. She started to openly touch and kiss whichever black guy she was with right in front of me, her eyes often darting in my direction. When we'd talk on the phone, she'd tell me about the guy she met or about them fooling around. If she didn't mention it, I'd try to casually ask about their size. I loved hearing her say things like, "He was really big" or "I had to use both hands." Hearing her talk about a big black cock easily got me going.

In one instance early on in these conversations, she had said, "Black guys are so big. Even when dancing I can tell" and I had asked her what she meant. She had told me to hang on and then sent me a picture. It was of a huge black dick. The size of it stunned me and I couldn't help wondering if he had sent it to her or if she had taken it. "Crazy, right?" she had said. I masturbated that night thinking about her fingering herself while looking at that picture of some black guy's dick.

It was clear we were both getting off on this strange thing between us. It was fully unspoken but I was into her hooking up with black men and she found some sort of pleasure in telling me about her hook ups and the size of their cocks. Even though we weren't together, there was definitely a cuck element for her because of my crush. I had called her once while she was out and she had given the phone over to the guy she was with for me to talk to. It was really odd and we awkwardly chatted. I had no idea who the guy was. We had never met. But it was obvious she liked the idea of me talking with a guy she was seeing. Part of me wanted to believe she was giving him a handjob or even going down on him while we chatted.

Everything came to head when we were talking about this one guy she actually had been seeing for a few weeks. I knew she had already sucked him off and she told me a lot about how big he was. No picture of his dick, unfortunately, but it was hot hearing her describe his size rather than just seeing it. Eventually, she told me she wanted to go all the way with him. She said she wasn't sure and asked me what I thought. It was like the air left the room, and for a moment, we were both silent on the phone. My cock had immediately sprung to attention. She basically was asking me whether she should give her virginity to some other guy. My heart was pounding in my chest. I still had my crush on her and it would pain me thinking about her fucking some other guy but at the same time, it would be the hottest thing I could have imagined, her riding some black guy's cock.

I told her she should if she wanted to. After we hung up, I barely touched my cock before it exploded. She texted me the next day, "Gonna do it tonight." It was such an odd feeling that night, a mix of turmoil and arousal knowing that while I sat at home, she was fucking someone and I had basically told her to do it. I jerked off twice thinking about it.

Her and I eventually drifted apart and as far as I know she still only hooks up with black men. I still come back to these memories a lot though, and they've spurred on many many other fantasies and kickstarted my interests.

Back