• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

older couples and much younger black bulls

I always believed that one of the hottest scenarios of this life style is when an old couple get owned by a much younger black bull especially when the wife submits completely for the black bull and lets him use her in ways that she never allowed her husband for so many years ( such as anal, facial, ownership tattoos ...)
hope couples and bulls that have similar experience to share their real stories with us

It's worked perfectly for us. My husband is 74 now and I am 51. Young Black guys have always been interested in being with me because they know that, unlike with a lot of young girls, there will be no pressure to become partnered and older women like me always do it on a first date.

It is easy for them to see that I am happily married and that I have a loving and attentive cuckold husband to take care off me, what more could a young Black guy want ?

It's worked perfectly for us. My husband is 74 now and I am 51. Young Black guys have always been interested in being with me because they know that, unlike with a lot of young girls, there will be no pressure to become partnered and older women like me always do it on a first date.

It is easy for them to see that I am happily married and that I have a loving and attentive cuckold husband to take care off me, what more could a young Black guy want ?
and what those young black guys get and your husband doesn't get

It is easy for them to see that I am happily married and that I have a loving and attentive cuckold husband to take care off me, what more could a young Black guy want
That sounds really awesome. And, looking at your pictures, you are a beautiful lady. They guys are lucky to have you. And I guess your husband is not that virile anymore, so you get the satisfaction in the bedroom, that those bulls can give you.
Plus you have your children to grow a mixed ******. Win-Win for everyone. JT

I always believed that one of the hottest scenarios of this life style is when an old couple get owned by a much younger black bull especially when the wife submits completely for the black bull and lets him use her in ways that she never allowed her husband for so many years ( such as anal, facial, ownership tattoos ...)
hope couples and bulls that have similar experience to share their real stories with us
my Wife and i are both 54 yo, and are open for such a lifestyle 🙏

Well said

You pretty much described my dream scenario.

photo-output.jpeg

A younger black co-worker at my wife's company took her one night after their office xmas party. Later he would take her again and it turned into an ongoing affair. She became his bitch (even thou she was his boss) and did things for him that she would never do with me. By the time I found out about it she had been passed around among his friends and was totally a BBC slut.

They had their office xmas party just for employees so I didn't go. They all took the company bus to a nice restaurant Had a nice meal and a few drinks i was told and some dancing. Anyways after the bus took them all back to the office and they all started their cars and brushed off snow and went inside for a while. My wife told me when the last ones finally left she was putting on her coat to go too when she saw AJ turn off all the lights and lock the door and walk towards her office. She told me her knees went kind of weak as he walked up to her. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She said she didn't do any thing but also didn't resist. He broke the kiss and looked down into her eyes and she said she just kind of melted in his arms. When he kissed her again she said she returned his kiss. I guess he fucked her on the couch there in her office.

Back