• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Note for authors

Hallo Admin,
About the story with grammatical mistakes,

Many of us are not native English speakers and asking somebody we knew to proofread a Sex story is quite weird so we decided to try our best by own.
If I ever decided to post a story then surely I would try my best to be it comprehensible and grammatically correct.

About the subforum, is it available for us to access?

I've been using a program called Grammarly, it works within MS Word. There is a free version. If you like it and want to upgrade wait until they offer you the sweet deal.
The only issue I have with it is running in MS Word. Word can be a bitch with formatting and needs a lot of tweaking to get back to the native text for submission to sites like DW

I'm bringing in a new story system before too long that will allow you to write the story on the site. Saves drafts and everything. It's amazing.

Lately, for some reason, the submissions have taken a very dark turn. We're getting nearly exclusively stories about brutality, degradation, the end of a race etc. This is not necessarily a bad thing all by itself and we have several authors who do a very good job of making these stories pretty hot, but we're also starting to see an influx of stories that are just descriptions of extreme violence that have no element of eroticism to them at all. That's not what we want to be about. We're seeing a lot of submissions lately featuring ******** characters, watersports, bestiality and scat etc. That's not what we're about either.

It's very difficult to set hard and fast rules concerning erotica. Two people may describe the very same act. One does it well and it's a good story, very sexually charged and erotic. The other guy doesn't do it well and it sounds like a clinical description of a homicide. You see the difficulty. It may be possible, however, to describe a general framework.

We don't publish anything with ******** characters involved in sexual action, and it's very rare that we would approve anything involving bestiality. Not because of a moral judgement on the part of the site staff, but because people have been locked up for publishing such stories and there's nothing sexy or fun about THAT, so we just won't take that risk. We're reluctant to feature stories about watersports, scat and such things if those things are the main focus of the story. We're not a scat site. We're a hotwife site with an emphasis on cheating and cuckoldry. If done well, such things may be allowed as PART of the story, to illustrate submission for example, but it virtually never works as the most prominent aspect of a story.

A more difficult area to tackle are the ******** stories and stories featuring ultra-violence. As I said before, there are a few authors who do it well. I'm not going to name authors because anyone I neglect to mention may get offended, but we do have a few whose submissions I look forward to approving. It can definitely work. However, we've also had too many submissions lately where the extreme violence is the entire focus of the story and everything else is incidental. Very little plot or reason behind the violent acts, just long bloody descriptions of someone being murdered, and that needs to be discouraged because that's just not who we want to be here. If you're into writing this type of story, make sure it's a GOOD story. I'm going to create a new subforum for rejected stories so that people who are into this type of thing can go view those stories, but fewer of them are going to make it to the front page in the future.

One last little point: In a lot of cases we get submissions that are actually good stories that I want to publish, but I have to spend a ton of time correcting misspellings, punctuation and creating paragraphs out of huge blocks of text. If you're a good enough author to write a compelling story, I refuse to believe that you aren't good enough to format them correctly lol... so please. PLEASE. Take a few moments before you submit a story to proofread it. Maybe create a first, second or even third draft to get it right before calling it done. Make use of the style guides we make available to you. It's a shame, if you have the talent to tell a good story, for it to remain unread because of mechanical errors in the grammar and formatting.

Thank you for all your submissions, and please realize that this isn't some sort of insult to anyone's tastes. It's just a small adjustment to ensure that this site remains the sort of website it has always been, and that I want it to be in the future as well.
To us cuckolding and race play is about eroticism. Cuckolding and black only, except for me on holidays, is a lifestyle of love. We both enjoy it and find it keeps our relationship exciting. its like 24 hour a day foreplay. Darkwanderer is part of that foreplay. We refuse to read race annihilation stories. They are opposite of our lifestyle. She likes her black men dominate not destructive. She likes us to be used but not destroyed.

Accordingly, annihilation stories leave a black hole in the place we normally find excitement.

Personally I believe that they are a subtle troll disguised as an extreme part on lifestyle. The white men who write them need to look into themselves and find some self-esteem or reason for hate. They are disturbing. Maybe that is the their true purpose. Regardless, the are the polar opposite of what this site promotes.

I am not an author but I have started editing here. Recently I edited a story from the "need an editor" forum called "no music tonight" that was full of underaged stuff, I rewrote the piece keeping most of the original story but making the characters of age and making the timeline work among other things. I think ******** stuff is disgusting, we are all kinky even the vanillas each child should be protected and allowed to grow up and find their kinks as young adults, not have an adult force theirs upon them.

I also have been editing for an author "cathysue" telling her story, the story is called "conversion" chapter 4 is a lovely story of her beginning training with her first Dom, the story starts with talking about her fears and desire to run away and return to her old life and how her submissive strength convinced her to continue and submit.

The rest of her story is about her first stage of training it is beautiful! Her Dom is experienced his training is suttle, there is no violence or abuse. To me, it is a textbook example of bringing a new submissive into the lifestyle properly. The first 5 weeks or so it is all about oral sex and masturbation and it touches on the verbal or mental aspect of training a new submissive as he changes her mental narrative?

I edited a story this morning that had some watersport in it as a semi-main aspect of the story. I had my doubts about it until the end when the character is talking about masturbating using a black dildo to stimulate his prostate and then holding the dildo in front of his penis so his pee goes over the dildo and flows off the end of it into his face representing what happened with him and his Daddy.
When you read the entire story, this ending is an example of how a submissive can be affected by his or her experience with a Dom, how one act, one experience can affect a sub mentally and in this case to the point that his private masturbation or playtime becomes a desire to reenact or to experience it again and again.

I think there is a place in stories for some of the more taboo stuff when it is done not with violence but with taste and stories of subjugation that involve violence as means of obtaining submission is terrorism. violence is the refugee of a poorly educated mind just as patriotism is the last refugee of a scoundrel (politician).

I watch a lot of anime and like the darker stuff, monsters, orcs, werewolves, ogres, fairies, trolls all those mythical creatures mixing in some of the female characters from games I don't know anything about because I stopped gaming a long time ago? Some of the stuff you could say is bestiality? I have no problem with it as long as the human is submissive. I have thought about suggesting to create a Halloween forum for stories like these?

Lately, for some reason, the submissions have taken a very dark turn. We're getting nearly exclusively stories about brutality, degradation, the end of a race etc. This is not necessarily a bad thing all by itself and we have several authors who do a very good job of making these stories pretty hot, but we're also starting to see an influx of stories that are just descriptions of extreme violence that have no element of eroticism to them at all. That's not what we want to be about. We're seeing a lot of submissions lately featuring ******** characters, watersports, bestiality and scat etc. That's not what we're about either.

It's very difficult to set hard and fast rules concerning erotica. Two people may describe the very same act. One does it well and it's a good story, very sexually charged and erotic. The other guy doesn't do it well and it sounds like a clinical description of a homicide. You see the difficulty. It may be possible, however, to describe a general framework.

We don't publish anything with ******** characters involved in sexual action, and it's very rare that we would approve anything involving bestiality. Not because of a moral judgement on the part of the site staff, but because people have been locked up for publishing such stories and there's nothing sexy or fun about THAT, so we just won't take that risk. We're reluctant to feature stories about watersports, scat and such things if those things are the main focus of the story. We're not a scat site. We're a hotwife site with an emphasis on cheating and cuckoldry. If done well, such things may be allowed as PART of the story, to illustrate submission for example, but it virtually never works as the most prominent aspect of a story.

A more difficult area to tackle are the ******** stories and stories featuring ultra-violence. As I said before, there are a few authors who do it well. I'm not going to name authors because anyone I neglect to mention may get offended, but we do have a few whose submissions I look forward to approving. It can definitely work. However, we've also had too many submissions lately where the extreme violence is the entire focus of the story and everything else is incidental. Very little plot or reason behind the violent acts, just long bloody descriptions of someone being murdered, and that needs to be discouraged because that's just not who we want to be here. If you're into writing this type of story, make sure it's a GOOD story. I'm going to create a new subforum for rejected stories so that people who are into this type of thing can go view those stories, but fewer of them are going to make it to the front page in the future.

One last little point: In a lot of cases we get submissions that are actually good stories that I want to publish, but I have to spend a ton of time correcting misspellings, punctuation and creating paragraphs out of huge blocks of text. If you're a good enough author to write a compelling story, I refuse to believe that you aren't good enough to format them correctly lol... so please. PLEASE. Take a few moments before you submit a story to proofread it. Maybe create a first, second or even third draft to get it right before calling it done. Make use of the style guides we make available to you. It's a shame, if you have the talent to tell a good story, for it to remain unread because of mechanical errors in the grammar and formatting.

Thank you for all your submissions, and please realize that this isn't some sort of insult to anyone's tastes. It's just a small adjustment to ensure that this site remains the sort of website it has always been, and that I want it to be in the future as well.
I really didn't appreciate the "ton of time" you took to change my story. Some of the "mechanical errors" were styled that way for a reason. I read through my writings many times before submitting and liked the way it flowed before it was chopped up.

I am not an author but I have started editing here. Recently I edited a story from the "need an editor" forum called "no music tonight" that was full of underaged stuff, I rewrote the piece keeping most of the original story but making the characters of age and making the timeline work among other things. I think ******** stuff is disgusting, we are all kinky even the vanillas each child should be protected and allowed to grow up and find their kinks as young adults, not have an adult force theirs upon them.

I also have been editing for an author "cathysue" telling her story, the story is called "conversion" chapter 4 is a lovely story of her beginning training with her first Dom, the story starts with talking about her fears and desire to run away and return to her old life and how her submissive strength convinced her to continue and submit.

The rest of her story is about her first stage of training it is beautiful! Her Dom is experienced his training is suttle, there is no violence or abuse. To me, it is a textbook example of bringing a new submissive into the lifestyle properly. The first 5 weeks or so it is all about oral sex and masturbation and it touches on the verbal or mental aspect of training a new submissive as he changes her mental narrative?

I edited a story this morning that had some watersport in it as a semi-main aspect of the story. I had my doubts about it until the end when the character is talking about masturbating using a black dildo to stimulate his prostate and then holding the dildo in front of his penis so his pee goes over the dildo and flows off the end of it into his face representing what happened with him and his Daddy.
When you read the entire story, this ending is an example of how a submissive can be affected by his or her experience with a Dom, how one act, one experience can affect a sub mentally and in this case to the point that his private masturbation or playtime becomes a desire to reenact or to experience it again and again.

I think there is a place in stories for some of the more taboo stuff when it is done not with violence but with taste and stories of subjugation that involve violence as means of obtaining submission is terrorism. violence is the refugee of a poorly educated mind just as patriotism is the last refugee of a scoundrel (politician).

I watch a lot of anime and like the darker stuff, monsters, orcs, werewolves, ogres, fairies, trolls all those mythical creatures mixing in some of the female characters from games I don't know anything about because I stopped gaming a long time ago? Some of the stuff you could say is bestiality? I have no problem with it as long as the human is submissive. I have thought about suggesting to create a Halloween forum for stories like these?
Yes, I wrote that story with the water sports as part of how the dynamic affects and will affect the relationship between two broken people. However, reading it back tonight, I was surprised and shocked that someone took so many liberties editing what was a perfectly good script. I don't understand why so much time was spent changing my style. I have been writing and editing for years. When I break rules, especially with dialog, it has a purpose. It is not a mistake. It is there to put the necessary pause, or to make a point, or recall or foreshadow another situation. The use of italics for whole paragraphs? What even is that? Italics are to be used sparingly. Or, not at all. To make entire sections italicized is never needed. Thank you, but no thank you for injecting your personality and whimsical and questionable edits into my piece.

Yes, I wrote that story with the water sports as part of how the dynamic effects and will affect the relationship between two broken people. However, reading it back tonight, I was surprised and shocked that someone took so many liberties editing what was a perfectly good script. I don't understand why so much time was spent changing my style. I have been writing and editing for years. When I break rules, especially with dialog, it has a purpose. It is not a mistake. It is there to put the necessary pause or to make a point, or recall or foreshadow another situation. The use of italics for whole paragraphs? What even is that? Italics are to be used sparingly. Or, not at all. To make entire sections italicized is never needed. Thank you, but no thank you for injecting your personality and whimsical and questionable edits into my piece.
I did not italics on anything? your story had no flow to it and a lot of grammar errors all I did was clean it up and make it flow for the reader, but by all means, remove it and submit your original

It's a pretty common thing, but it's good manners to ask first if possible.
Yes, I was wondering about this recently. I think that rewrites are fair game if you genuinely try to contact the author first, and give them credit for the original story.

Agree in the most part with the guidelines, though they would exclude the original story that I adapted.

The guidelines are pretty fluid, if you ever have any questions you can always msg me. I'd really like to see you publishing more often. DVF Bitch is still one of all-time favorite stories, the phone section was brilliant! lol

Back