• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Noises of your wife fucking with another man

For me it was sexy as could be. Her first time with a black man at his apartment, when he started pounding her with his wrist thick 11 inches plus she was so loud that one of the neighbors started banging on his apartment door around 12:30 at night and asked him to have his date keep it down so he could get some sleep. That was just one of the times when she was very loud.

I am currently standing outside the bedroom door listening to my wife moaning, groaning in pleasure. I am not sure who she is with because I was not home at the time. I am so happy for her, she is getting the pleasure I cannot give her. I really do gain more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off. My little cock is hard and I am stroking it and edging it to her sound.

122_2243.jpg

Yes it is so very sexy and so very arrousing to hear her moan with other men. The moan are more like screams that are 8 times louder and so much more frequent than i have ever produced except of course other than when i lick her to orgasm multiple times.

How sexy is that for you? Have you ever woken up by your wife's moans? Or couldn't you sleep listening to her moan with another man?

this site is full of videos of hot big women with big asses fucking hard Big Booty Tube - Free Round Asses Fuck Movies for Your Daily Pleasure
He sounds are the absolute best. Animalistic. She makes noises I’d never heard before when her bull is fucking her! Hearing them makes me weak in the knees and makes my little caged white dick bounce up and down as I try to get hard

Reactions: HW3
Back