• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

No Bra Tuesday

Did I do the right thing?

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BBCSlut

Author!
Author
Some guy on Facebook, posted that it was "No Bra Tuesday" (probably made up) and another guy dared me to go braless, I took his challenge to go to work without a Bra, and off to work I went, and I got in trouble with my supervisor Tuesday morning. He told me that I needed to stay back after work because he needed to talk to me. Matt's a little bit younger than me but he knows his job and he is usually easy going... so I was surprised by this. I was worried all day about what was so important for me to stay. After 5:00 I went to his office and he said have a seat, I need to discuss your attire today... I said yes sir and what was that. He said "I can see your not wearing a bra" I tried to apologize but he cut me off and got up and locked his door.
"We don't need anyone coming in do we?"
He told me to remove my blouse then he told me to get on my knees as I was doing so... he undid his pants and pulled his cock out and said "you are going to be a good girl and suck my cock aren't you?" I said yes sir and he had me play with it and began sucking after a bit he says "your are going to let me cum in your mouth right?" I nodded yes and he goes "now thats a good slut" he fucked my face for awhile and cam in my mouth and on my face. He asked me if I enjoyed it and again I nodded and he smacks me on the ass and says "go home now I have a little more paperwork to finish up." As I get to the door I turn and asked how did he know that I wouldn't go to HR... he said "I knew you were a slut when I noticed you weren't wearing a bra"... I smiled and left his office.

Screenshot_20211118-235847_Photo Editor.jpg

Some guy on Facebook, posted that it was "No Bra Tuesday" (probably made up) and another guy dared me to go braless, I took his challenge to go to work without a Bra, and off to work I went, and I got in trouble with my supervisor Tuesday morning. He told me that I needed to stay back after work because he needed to talk to me. Matt's a little bit younger than me but he knows his job and he is usually easy going... so I was surprised by this. I was worried all day about what was so important for me to stay. After 5:00 I went to his office and he said have a seat, I need to discuss your attire today... I said yes sir and what was that. He said "I can see your not wearing a bra" I tried to apologize but he cut me off and got up and locked his door.
He told me to remove my blouse then he told me to get on my knees as I was doing so... he undid his pants and pulled his cock out and said "you are going to be a good girl and suck my cock aren't you?" I said yes sir and he had me play with it and began sucking after a bit he says "your are going to let me cum in your mouth right?" I nodded yes and he goes "now thats a good slut" he fucked my face for awhile and cam in my mouth and on my face. He asked me if I enjoyed it and again I nodded and he smacks me on the ass and says "go home now I have a little more paperwork to finish up." As I get to the door I turn and asked how did he know that I wouldn't go to HR... he said "I knew you were a slut when I noticed you weren't wearing a bra"... I smiled and left his office.

View attachment 189025
was this a one-and-done? any more adventures to share?

View attachment 189025
Sexy story it got me pretty hard reading it

Back