• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
ccock489 L N T.jpg
NOW to the fellow in this photo, who was a grad student in agronomy at the University of Illinois. The date was 1971. And he sent this photo to a black fraternity at Purdue...only after that fraternity had heard about him and then inquired about him and his willingness to fuck a local Purdue girl at the black fraternity, for demo purposes. He evidently had done that at U of I for a similar group.

The Purdue frat admin wanted an obscene fuck of a local Indiana white girl. They wanted it to be a New Year's eve (72) that no one would forget. Understand that this was a perverse time of experimentaion with drugs, sex, xxx movies, live shows and a "do anything" attitude.

We had just put a man on the moon.

Putting this cock into a white USA female seemed like a good idea...at the time.😮

My wife was working out regularly with the frat members in W. Lafayette, IN. That, and her preference for the BBC at events, probably made the party planners think of her...for the massive demo.

The leaders of the frat showed her this pic. That was her chance to say, "Hell no!" and walk away. But, she did not, and agreed to "try" at New Year's eve...turning 1972.

HOW SHE LOOKED AT THAT TIME, WITH THE TYPE OF DRESS SHE WORE IN 1972:
<a href=" ">www.flickr.com/photos/191452346@N08/51802090485/in/datepo...</a>

The crowd, of hundreds of dates, watched her take 2 of the biggest locals, between 10 PM and 11:30 PM. That was just to get her ready/stretched. Everyone, including my wife, was stoned for the New Year celebration.

HER STONED LOOK AT ANOTHER TIME WITH ANOTHER FRAT MEMBER:
<a href=" ">www.flickr.com/photos/191452346@N08/51793628403/in/datepo...</a>

The guy in the photo at the top of this post, arrived just before midnight. My wife thinks that he might have had some hashish with the locals, otherwise, she feels he was mildly sober, for safety reasons??? She and everyone else there were:
"TRIPPING OUT OF THEIR MINDS!"

He began working into her at about ten minutes before the midnight hour. She said he could get about 2/3 into her right away, due to the prep that she had. But, she also said it took quite a while, maybe even another entire hour to get the rest of his length into her. He, quite literally, had to move her cervix and...guts all around. So. she thinks it was about 1 AM when she was stuck entirely by the cock, with her jerking and flailing...with her arms and legs in spasms, and hot tingles from head to toes.

Even though she was STONED ON A 4 WAY HIT OF ORANGE SUNSHINE acid and tons of hashish, she remembers the continuous orgasms and the crowd yelling at the top of their lungs.

That...was when he started to grind.

So, the "All The Same Girl" girl will never forget New Year 1972.

Back