• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New member issues: chat & stories

fapmaster1on1

Author!
Author
Hi all!

I've registered recently on this site and I have a couple of questions, hopefully someone can clarify a couple of things for me:
1- webchat
» I can't access it. Is it supposed to be working? I get this new message after trying to open the link " https://darkwanderer.net/chat "1642530952052.png

2- Stories
» I have written a couple of small things in the past, about either my personal fantasized version of the BNWO and about policies that would help society get there, but they are not "regular stories" like about this or that character; rather, it's from a more documentary-style perspective of sorts, like a look at the past. Is it okay to post this kind of content?

Cheers!

Welcome to the Great Site. There has been a problem with the Chat for the past few days. Hopefully they will fix it. Question # 2. I have not submitted anything written to this site (yet) so I dont have any knowledge of how they do things on the Story side. But Im sure it is more than OK to post what you are talking about. Its Fucking Anything Goes here at Dark Wanderer. With the one big and obvious exception.

Back