• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New member hello

Hello! I was wondering around the web and somehow stumbled upon this site and joined almost immediately. I had a look around and realized most people here have similar mindset as I do and just wanted to say hi and talk of my experience. I was actually not into cuckolding or BBC until a few months ago when I got cucked by this larger black man. I was devastated at first because my girlfriend and I have been together for a few years and I even got baptized because of her and then I find out I was just her token white bf to get her parents (who I know and talk to) off her back and she is secretly a huge fan of interracial and BBC since the moment I met her. Long story short my devastation slowly turned into a kink as I read and watched more and now I am here. I might talk about my story later or something but it is nice meeting you all!

We should prbably warn you that this is only the begining. Prepare jor a quick plunge into your race's depravity, inferiority (both in and out of the bedroom) and dedication to its own extinction; because it's true what they say; once you go black, you'll never go back.

1712.jpg

You've been warned whiteboi! (although it's probably too already too late).

Welcome! we come from all walks of life and we get here mostly from different paths but once you are here, we are all much the same! Hope you enjoy it as much as most of us do!

We should prbably warn you that this is only the begining. Prepare jor a quick plunge into your race's depravity, inferiority (both in and out of the bedroom) and dedication to its own extinction; because it's true what they say; once you go black, you'll never go back.

View attachment 185889

You've been warned whiteboi! (although it's probably too already too late).
It really is too late. I plunged down this rabbit hole months ago and really see no way out

There is NO way out... not if you want to be wonderfully and perfectly engaged in the best lifestyle fetish culture, and actually live that life... which I personally highly recommend by the way... ...it's the most sexually rewarding thing you'll do not just for yourself but for everyone in the lifestyle, your girlfriend included obviously... and ultimately the entire world!! The most loving thing you can do is completely support your girlfriend's sexual and lifestyle desires to be with and desired by, owned and sexually taken by, sexually superior Black men of this world. You can't do anything any more special and important in your life cuckboy!! Welcome to the movement and to our website! 😉😏👍

Khristy XoXo 💋

View attachment 186006
© KHRISTY CREAMS ® - Performance Artist/Entertainer - Dominatrix/Cuckoldress - Sex Goddess - Black Owned Slut Wife
It's posts like these that make wanna jerk off furiously lol

Back