• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

NEW HERE UK HOTWIFE

Mmmmmm...LOVE the pics, all!
We're new here...well...took a break. Hubby and I play often.

Hope you have fun here. Glad you took the time to share and with you being a beautiful addition to this very unique and provocative site sky is the limit for the good things to come.

Wow hotter than a crack heads spoon on universal credit payday (welfare cheque) for our American friends

What a sexy woman and it’s great to see that you and your husband are honest and understanding what a beautiful relationship that’s unconditional love lucky people

Mids here too love to have you bump into my wife on a girly night out and introduce her to your bbc friends when she’s had s few at an after party or night club 🍸🍹💊🍾🥂🍷

Hi , just thought id say hello , i,m from the midlands here in the uk
With a very loving understanding husband , who lets me enjoy my
love of bare hung blk men .

View attachment 184874 View attachment 184875 View attachment 184876 View attachment 184877
Your pics are amazing and at the minute I am just messaging a couple who are visiting our area shortly and Marcus the male has a big ten and a half inch long cock and it says in the description that it’s 7 inch wide they are in our area soon we sent them our pics and Marcus said that he was looking forward to seeing my wife bent over for him and his huge fat cock

7" wide seems a bit unlikely... 7" girth perhaps?
Sorry that’s exactly what I meant lol put it this way as soon as we saw the profile and Diane clapped her eyes on that huge black cock ain’t no way she was not making me get in touch with them and they charge people for their services Marcus asked her if she wanted me to watch as he fucked her and of course she told him straight out that’s exactly what she wants his girlfriend to sit and stroke my cock while he rammed that monster cock into her she definitely doesn’t hold back believe me

Desperate to be blk owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated etc long term. Hubby aware and ok with. Frustrated as sooo many fakes online these days surely there are uk living experienced black doms here my ki k id is subaly

Back