• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

new here, Experienced white male

Hello everyone,
Mom loved only Black men after I was born, my best friends were all black growing up. I heard all moms "pillow talk" so I knew early on Black men were awesome. Learned a lot listening to moms "pillow talk". Mom was kinda a party girl with sometimes more than one boyfriend. When I was young. I never tried for girls cause I knew what they needed and wanted (although I have ate pussy but they were always married or girl friends of men that usually were fucking me). I also knew what the Black men wanted and needed...back then never really used the words "serve" or "master" . I did Have a couple "girl friends" but they were always fucking someone else and I felt good about that even my best friend fucked my very 1st girlfriend in front of me to show me how girls like it and I loved it (although he had fucked me many times long before that). Guys knew I was easy ass even back then. After parties I often had rides home easily. It was just life as I knew it and lived happily ... I live with a Mexican guy now but he knows I still see 2 of my black friends when they want and he kinda knows I still will spread my ass for any black guy I may meet. and so my life goes on in desire for black men,
Sean

You sound like the kind of white boy we should all strive to be in the face of Black superiority.

Back