• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New here and here is a little story that lead me here.

Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

I have some ideas for some stories or more like my fantasies. I will see if I can get something complete. Better yet maybe make it happen first then write about it.

31.jpg 37.jpg

Well I have just joined wanting to see if there is any truth to this. My husband is currently in Nevada for a couple of months while they open a new warehouse there. Having been working and stuck together at home so much the last couple of months I am bored and curious. We were watching so many movies. What really got me interested was a movie with Natalie Portman where she was taking a black lover in her bed while her husband was gone. It was so hot thinking about it and hearing the stories. I am really wanting to find the right black man to explore this with. Other than Facebook, Twitter, and the Gym not a lot of chances to meet any. Have to be very careful on social media as that could get me caught easily. Searching the web now to find hook-up sites to scratch this itch and satisfy my curiosity.

I have some ideas for some stories or more like my fantasies. I will see if I can get something complete. Better yet maybe make it happen first then write about it.

View attachment 77655 View attachment 77656
honey jst dress slutty w a QOS shirt on and don't even think about wearing a bra or panties... There is enough black dick swinging around Atlanta area to keep you well fucked for a long time...just be prepared t be adicked if you havnt been black fucked yet...you'll want t 24/7...never say no give in to your pussies urges and get that dick asap/// can't find it anyplace else go to a glory hole !! fuck all the black cock you can find...make sure you don't limit yourself to one...take them 4 or 5 at a time brothers love to black white wives...let everyone know your a slut for black cock your hubby will love it...make him lick it clean he will crave the taste too...he's white its natural to love black cum !!

What movie was this? I like your idea of cheating on your husband? Have you discussed cuckold with him? A lot of husbands like this. Also, look up Female Led Marriage. These books and articles will teach you how to control your man so you can fuck around. If done right, he will find a lover for you. It does work.

What movie was this? I like your idea of cheating on your husband? Have you discussed cuckold with him? A lot of husbands like this. Also, look up Female Led Marriage. These books and articles will teach you how to control your man so you can fuck around. If done right, he will find a lover for you. It does work.

i'd also like the name of the movie.

If you’re serious about finding a black lover, you are very attractive and won’t have any problem finding any number of black men that would love to have sex with you. So chose wisely and if you find Mr. Right, be prepared to really enjoy your black experience. I promise you that you will never have any regrets... and plan on it happening more than once.. My first time with a black guy was set up by my girlfriend in revenge of a cheating husband. I intended it to be a one-time experience and long story short, it led into a long term relationship that led me divorcing my cheating husband and I’ve been black exclusive ever since., even now married to my black lover ..

Want to try black, and keep your husband? Be careful. I have written many stories about black men and white wives, some made up, and some based on true life. But be careful. Nowadays, if you go to a guy's place, there is an good chance he has hidden cams. Your secret very likely will no longer be a secret. The film sooner of later might end up online, and there goes your marriage. Never assume you husband will forgive you and get into the lifestyle. My suggestion is to try it first WITH YOUR HUSBAND THERE. Might sound impossible, but chances are your hubby has seen some of this stuff online.

Honesty is the best policy if you want to maintain your marriage. These stories are fantasy, most of them, and reality can be a lot different. By the way, you don't say where you are located. Probably a good idea, but it makes it kind of hard for someone to connect with you. Be careful of the net, and giving out your e address. Don't send any nudes of yourself out. Wait to meet the guy in person, in a safe, neutral place. I know, this does not match what I have written, but this is reality.

I agree with bibililred. I always wanted to see my wife fucked by black men , she never would . in doing my research I visited a glory hole / theatre by me. I wind up becoming addicted to sucking cock especially black. Its a lifestyle . But be careful not to blow up your marriage.
I have always wanted to see a big cock in my wife but gave up and like you got addicted to sucking cock,get as much enjoyment from this as i do from fucking my wife.Would rather suck a cock that has just been pounding my wife tho.

Back