• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New beginnings

Tomorrow my wife and I are meeting a guy, David, for a ‘meet and greet’. Anyway, after having some back and forward texting I agreed to start writing a blog to set the scene. He may contribute to this as we go.

Anyway, my wife and I are happily married and have been in and out of this hotwife/cuckold lifestyle for many years. We started off swinging and it has evolved more into her seeing other guys. As it currently stands I sometimes watch but more often she plays 1-1. David finds out set up appealing as he has no interest in being in an emotional relationship but states that he is highly sexual. He has told me that although he is not interested in mm play, having a cuck who is submissive is very appealing.I in turn have been wanting to find a bull who can engage with me a little more than the usual guy who just focuses on Mims.

Well that’s a start.

Back