• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Needing help finding a pledge or oath idea

Hi. I just have a simple request. I need a picture, video or something that gives me an idea of a Submit to Black pledge or oath. I am talking with other white men that are in the bnwo mindset and we need something to read as sort of our prays. I know it might sound cheesy to some but I think it will be good for us. I tried writing it myself but I sound to white doing it.

So I need a idea, picture, jpeg of a moth or pledge

Thank you

Hi. I just have a simple request. I need a picture, video or something that gives me an idea of a Submit to Black pledge or oath. I am talking with other white men that are in the bnwo mindset and we need something to read as sort of our prays. I know it might sound cheesy to some but I think it will be good for us. I tried writing it myself but I sound to white doing it.

Thank you
Do you have any examples

Thank you
Do these help?

Screenshot_20220911-150824-865.png Screenshot_20220911-151040-764.png

Back