• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
HEY I have been a hopeless goon addicted beta whiteboi since I can remember. Ever since a close friend IRL started her onlyfans I was nothing but doomed to be a pussy free beta. Over the years I have become more and more of a hopless gooner. Until one day, she found a bunch of my beta and sissy pictures and ruined my social life forever by publicly shaming me for my kinks on every possible social media outlet possible telling the world just how pathetic I am, even posting sissy photos of me feminized on facebook. She went from my best friend to blocking me and having deep hatred towards me over night. So thats where I am now... She's been finally doing BBC content and i said fuck it....................... so.

Looking for someone who would be down to goon to her and possibly help with interacting with her. I want to get customs and hopefully things like panties. Obviously she can't know it's me as much as I wish it could.

HMU if interested! She is the perfect tiny blonde hair and blue eyed BBC worthy snowbunny and I guarentee that she is sexier than you thinkI am into damn near anything, especially if I get spun so please dont be afraid if you're a depraved degenerate fuck... I am too ;)

Back