• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Natural born cuckolds

I consider myself to have been born a cuckold. By that I mean that as a natural beta male it is completely natural for me to become a cuckold to my wife. Not only do I believe this is the case for me personally, I believe it is something very common among men. A survey recently showed that 67% of men have a cuckold fantasy showing that this is a very common desire among men. I believe that is because it is very natural for humans to practice cuckolding and something that if accepted would actually improve the gene pool. First, consider nature which has multiple examples of cuckolding. Situations where the female seeks the dominate male for impregnation and a beta male for maternal care. Or groups of mammals in which there is a single dominate male who has full sexual rights over the females of the group. In both of these situations the beta males naturally take their place as providers, caregivers and companions to the females and their offspring. (Sex for them is often rare if ever and they accept this.)

Second, consider the wide spread interest and practice of cuckolding among humans combined with research that shows this practice was present among ancient tribal groups, suggest that humans are also designed for cuckolding relationships. If this is the case and clearly there is more evidence for than against!

Finally, there are males who are clearly born to be alphas and males that are born to be beta. I consider myself to obviously be a beta cuckold for several reasons. The most obvious indication is the fact that I have very small testicles and a small penis. So, naturally I am not physically designed to be a bull. Also, a very real scientific paper recently stated that men with small testicles make better dads. (For the record, yes I am a great highly involved ***!) This points once again to cuckolds being born and not "made." The research shows all the reasons that there is a direct link between small testicles and faithful men who are naturally great caregivers. This is what cuckolds; not the men who have the sex but rather the men who care for the females and their young after the alphas provided for them sexually.

Natural cuckolds are beta males who typically have small testicles. They are loyal caregivers who desire to love and support their wives. They have an instinctual understanding that they are lack the ability to truly fulfill their wives sexually. And they are happy to step aside and see this role fulfilled by an alpha.

Do you identify as a natural born cuckold? If so, I would love to hear from you, message me!

Some might be born cuckolds ..... others might have been mentally conditioned in their formative years.

As a teenager, I somehow managed to get some good looking girlfriends. However, I was always taught to "respect" girls, and so took my time before touching them, feeling them up and fondling them. As a result of being slow to pleasure them, I lost 2 girlfriends at parties to more forward, dominant macho guys as they danced with them and fondled them on the dance floor, before taking them to secluded spots and where they partially stripped, fondled and fingered them. I had never had the nerve to give those girlfriends such sexual pleasure. I ended up being a voyeur, and then later masturbated at home while fantasizing about these guys pleasuring and exciting my girlfriends. The one girlfriend asked me after one of those parties if we could continue dating, even though she knew I had seen her succumbing to that macho guy. I agreed, thinking it was a once off thing, but it wasn't .........

In my late teenage years, I stayed with my aunt and uncle for 2 weeks while my parents were away (their kids had left home already). One afternoon late I stumbled across my aunt having rampant sex in the tennis club change rooms with a man who was a leading business figure in our town, and who many of the ladies referred to as a real gentleman. Fortunately they did not see me watching them. That evening over dinner - and for the next few days - I became very aware of nuances in the chat between my aunt and uncle that indicated that my uncle was not only well aware of my aunt fucking this other man .... but that he was happy for it to happen. It became very clear to me that my aunt enjoyed being sexually dominated by this alpha male, and that my uncle (a very kind, gentle type of guy) was seemingly happy to accept his lesser role. Since I really liked both my aunt and uncle, this was something of a role model for me as to how life was conducted. Many years later I learned that my mother (my aunt was her sister) knew all about my uncles cuckold role!

Lastly, when my girlfriend (who was to become my wife) was final year at university she manipulated me into agreeing that she could go and spent the night with another guy that she had met on a university field trip. She reasoned that since I had taken her virginity, she needed to experience sex with another guy before we got married ...... supposedly to avoid her being unfaithful once we did get married. She discussed this in bed with me one night and kept stimulating me, but wouldn't allow me to cum until I had agreed for her to fuck this guy. She kept telling me how hot it would be and what a considerate boyfriend/husband I would be if I accepted her having sex with this guy. Finally she had me so aroused with the mental pictures of her enjoying casual, wanton sex that I agreed to it happening. I was hugely humiliated when my girlfriend insisted that I meet her one-night-stand lover when he came to pick her up. I immediately saw why she wanted to submit sexually to him. He was tall, very well built, good looking and confident. As we shook hands in greeting he gave me a wicked smile and told me he would make sure my girlfriend had an night to remember. Embarrassed and humiliated, I could think of nothing else to say other than thank him. My girlfriend added to my humiliation (and thrill) when she kissed me goodbye and cupped my erection in her hand , saying loud enough for him to hear that she knew I would see to myself that night.

Those experiences certainly awoke in me the deviant pleasures of being a cuckold. It took sometime before we ventured down the cuckold/hotwife route in our married lives, but once we started there was no going back.

As a final comment, I am actually very well endowed (both penis and testicles), but this has not implicitly made me an alpha male. I believe I have just been conditioned to enjoy being a cuckold.

Some might be born cuckolds ..... others might have been mentally conditioned in their formative years.

As a teenager, I somehow managed to get some good looking girlfriends. However, I was always taught to "respect" girls, and so took my time before touching them, feeling them up and fondling them. As a result of being slow to pleasure them, I lost 2 girlfriends at parties to more forward, dominant macho guys as they danced with them and fondled them on the dance floor, before taking them to secluded spots and where they partially stripped, fondled and fingered them. I had never had the nerve to give those girlfriends such sexual pleasure. I ended up being a voyeur, and then later masturbated at home while fantasizing about these guys pleasuring and exciting my girlfriends. The one girlfriend asked me after one of those parties if we could continue dating, even though she knew I had seen her succumbing to that macho guy. I agreed, thinking it was a once off thing, but it wasn't .........

In my late teenage years, I stayed with my aunt and uncle for 2 weeks while my parents were away (their kids had left home already). One afternoon late I stumbled across my aunt having rampant sex in the tennis club change rooms with a man who was a leading business figure in our town, and who many of the ladies referred to as a real gentleman. Fortunately they did not see me watching them. That evening over dinner - and for the next few days - I became very aware of nuances in the chat between my aunt and uncle that indicated that my uncle was not only well aware of my aunt fucking this other man .... but that he was happy for it to happen. It became very clear to me that my aunt enjoyed being sexually dominated by this alpha male, and that my uncle (a very kind, gentle type of guy) was seemingly happy to accept his lesser role. Since I really liked both my aunt and uncle, this was something of a role model for me as to how life was conducted. Many years later I learned that my mother (my aunt was her sister) knew all about my uncles cuckold role!

Lastly, when my girlfriend (who was to become my wife) was final year at university she manipulated me into agreeing that she could go and spent the night with another guy that she had met on a university field trip. She reasoned that since I had taken her virginity, she needed to experience sex with another guy before we got married ...... supposedly to avoid her being unfaithful once we did get married. She discussed this in bed with me one night and kept stimulating me, but wouldn't allow me to cum until I had agreed for her to fuck this guy. She kept telling me how hot it would be and what a considerate boyfriend/husband I would be if I accepted her having sex with this guy. Finally she had me so aroused with the mental pictures of her enjoying casual, wanton sex that I agreed to it happening. I was hugely humiliated when my girlfriend insisted that I meet her one-night-stand lover when he came to pick her up. I immediately saw why she wanted to submit sexually to him. He was tall, very well built, good looking and confident. As we shook hands in greeting he gave me a wicked smile and told me he would make sure my girlfriend had an night to remember. Embarrassed and humiliated, I could think of nothing else to say other than thank him. My girlfriend added to my humiliation (and thrill) when she kissed me goodbye and cupped my erection in her hand , saying loud enough for him to hear that she knew I would see to myself that night.

Those experiences certainly awoke in me the deviant pleasures of being a cuckold. It took sometime before we ventured down the cuckold/hotwife route in our married lives, but once we started there was no going back.

As a final comment, I am actually very well endowed (both penis and testicles), but this has not implicitly made me an alpha male. I believe I have just been conditioned to enjoy being a cuckold.
I agree totally but still believe to some degree it’s in our dna and we gravitate to these situations and our betters

my teenage years were similar to yours. as an adult, i missed out on a lot of pussy by being shy & non-aggressive.

I consider myself to have been born a cuckold. By that I mean that as a natural beta male it is completely natural for me to become a cuckold to my wife. Not only do I believe this is the case for me personally, I believe it is something very common among men. A survey recently showed that 67% of men have a cuckold fantasy showing that this is a very common desire among men. I believe that is because it is very natural for humans to practice cuckolding and something that if accepted would actually improve the gene pool. First, consider nature which has multiple examples of cuckolding. Situations where the female seeks the dominate male for impregnation and a beta male for maternal care. Or groups of mammals in which there is a single dominate male who has full sexual rights over the females of the group. In both of these situations the beta males naturally take their place as providers, caregivers and companions to the females and their offspring. (Sex for them is often rare if ever and they accept this.)

Second, consider the wide spread interest and practice of cuckolding among humans combined with research that shows this practice was present among ancient tribal groups, suggest that humans are also designed for cuckolding relationships. If this is the case and clearly there is more evidence for than against!

Finally, there are males who are clearly born to be alphas and males that are born to be beta. I consider myself to obviously be a beta cuckold for several reasons. The most obvious indication is the fact that I have very small testicles and a small penis. So, naturally I am not physically designed to be a bull. Also, a very real scientific paper recently stated that men with small testicles make better dads. (For the record, yes I am a great highly involved ***!) This points once again to cuckolds being born and not "made." The research shows all the reasons that there is a direct link between small testicles and faithful men who are naturally great caregivers. This is what cuckolds; not the men who have the sex but rather the men who care for the females and their young after the alphas provided for them sexually.

Natural cuckolds are beta males who typically have small testicles. They are loyal caregivers who desire to love and support their wives. They have an instinctual understanding that they are lack the ability to truly fulfill their wives sexually. And they are happy to step aside and see this role fulfilled by an alpha.

Do you identify as a natural born cuckold? If so, I would love to hear from you, message me!

this describes me as a natural cuckold...so interesting.

Cuckoldry is an inevitable result of the white male psyche. Alone among human species, the white male has an inherent need to defer to superior men and being cuckolded is the highest expression of that.
I think it’s even worse than that we have been conditioned for decades that we are to put our women on a pedestal and give them everything they could desire.
Only now are we getting to the sexual tension and pressures brought on by our daily lives but we still try to solve this with open relationships that all too quickly turn one sided. It’s the spoiled white girl I blame knowing full well I let her do it so she could be happy

Back