• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My Wife is in Love, and I love it!

happy_beta

Author
As a cuck who has watched his wife fall in love with another man, the emotion that they share is like catnip to me. I don't get to watch them have sex, so I can only imagine it from what I can hear.

My favorite videos feature interracial couples sharing deep emotional connections during sex. I love when the white wife pulls her man against her like she might get him to melt into her. Where the man must cum inside her.

I would really appreciate recommendations of vids that feature this emotional love-making.

My wife wasn't into one night stands. She had to like a guy before she made love to him. She was in a relationship with one of her lovers for over 15 years of our marriage. I enjoyed watching them kiss and tell each other "I love you" in front of me, and especially heavy petting when they thought I wasn't looking. Most of it was long distance, but most places we lived, my wife cheated on him with other lovers that were local. And their relationships lasted anywhere from a few months to a couple years. But she belonged to her long term lover, and we all knew it.

Back