• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My useless balls.

I am a useless whiteboy worshiping black kings. I have been destroying my inferior sperm for a long time. But despite everything, I have big testicles, which, in my opinion, I absolutely doesn't deserve. I would like to get rid of them, erase myself from the gene pool. Does anyone know any places in Central Europe (Poland, Germany, etc.) where group castrations are carried out? I would like to do it in a larger group. Or does anyone have any advice for a rubbish guy like me?

1702849479989.png

I am a useless whiteboy worshiping black kings. I have been destroying my inferior sperm for a long time. But despite everything, I have big testicles, which, in my opinion, I absolutely doesn't deserve. I would like to get rid of them, erase myself from the gene pool. Does anyone know any places in Central Europe (Poland, Germany, etc.) where group castrations are carried out? I would like to do it in a larger group. Or does anyone have any advice for a rubbish guy like me?

View attachment 351022
Just buy a burdizzo and do it yourself. Once you break those cords to your testicles, the body will clean out those oversized testies.

Just buy a burdizzo and do it yourself. Once you break those cords to your testicles, the body will clean out those oversized testies.
If you don't know what a burdizzo is then Google it and find the nearest store that sells 9" burdizzos

I know what burdizzo is. I often poured my useless semen into videos about the castration of white boys and the destruction of their testicular cords. But I don't know if I would be able to do it myself, that's why I asked about places that perform castration.
I would think our little testicles have small thin tubes and chords.....the chords must be very easy to destroy. So maybe its not that hard.

I want to use the burdizzo on myself but my wife prohibits it. I wonder if she'd notice if I just did 1
Well, I think she'll notice that your dead, blue testicles are lying at the bottom of your scrotum.😅 I would prefer to do it on myself without complications.🍒🤛

View attachment 351022
Mrw0lY.gif050.gif

I would think our little testicles have small thin tubes and chords.....the chords must be very easy to destroy. So maybe its not that hard.
I would think the tubes are thin since we are soo small. Probably wouldn’t need a lot of strength to clamp the Burdizzo closed. Should be able to do it yourself if you can’t find a bull/queen

The white cords are certainly much weaker and thinner than the powerful black ones. After all, smaller, worse and less fertile loads flow through them, so they are certainly easy to destroy. I'm only 20 years old, so statistically my sperm is now the most fertile, but all my little spermies should be exterminated. I am well aware that I should be excluded from the gene pool.

Back