• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MY TRUE DESIRE

Which attracts you most:

• Black Men

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Black Women

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

D Hevel

Author!
Author
My Story

Background: I believe it is important to understand my background, in order to appreciate my story. I was raised by extreme Christian, racist parents. I often remember driving through the Black section of a city to visit the other racist ****** members, and the sight of Black men and women setting on the porches of their run-down row houses. These Blacks were not athletes, actors, actresses and the “beautiful” Blacks that many adore. These were real Blacks. Often the women were chunky, with thick legs and the men varied in build, but often they were muscular. More often than not, they would be gathering outside to get some relief from summer heat and in most cases, they were smoking cigarettes. The row houses were in most cases in poor condition and the area was not well kept. Of course, seeing this generated the racist comments that would follow. However, even as a child, I was turned on by these “real” Blacks. Again, even as a child, I wished that I could live with these Blacks and become their “white” son. Anyhow, it is not my intent to stereotype; I would never do anything to disparage a Black. However, my idea of perfection is based on what I accepted as normal as a child. Finally, this story is the scenario that has ran through my mind for decades on how I became a white slave and owned.

The Story..

Just a routine day walking through Wal-Mart to pick up some items. While walking through one of the aisles, Mike noticed two Black teenagers, a boy and girl and watched as they lifted cosmetics from the shelf and placed them deep into their pockets. Yes, they were shoplifting. Mike smiled and walked away, because he had made a commitment that he would never call authorities on a Black person and frankly, Mike felt Black deserved anything they wanted. As Mike made is way to checkout, he noticed the Black teenagers were in line ahead of him. They were paying for some candy, but also keeping an eye on Mike. They checked out and Mike purchased his items, and left the store. While approaching his truck, he suddenly realized that the Black teenagers were behind him. The boy, who could not have been more than 18, was slender, yet muscular and the girl appeared younger, with dreadlocks, and also a slender build. Mike also noticed that the boy has a pistol in his hand. Mike froze, and the boy asked Mike, why didn’t you turn us in? I never turn Blacks into authorities”, Mike responded. Smiling, the boy raising the gun said, in that case, give us your wallet! Suddenly Mike realized this was his opportunity. Mike told the Black boy, why settle for what is in my wallet when you can have it all. The Black boy got a befuddled look on his face, not knowing what to make of Mike’s comment. The young girl whispered into the Black boy’s ear and the Black boy told Mike to get in his truck. The Black boy sat in the passenger seat with the gun pointed at Mike and the girl sat in the back seat. The Black boy ordered Mike to drive and as they moved along, the boy directed Mike where to go. After about twenty minutes, Mike was pulling into a row of run-down townhouse homes, and the poor side of the area. The boy ordered Mike out of the truck and they all walked toward one of the homes. The screen on the door was torn and a couple of the windows to the house were cracked, but they were all blacked out. The girl went in, followed by Mike and then the boy. They entered through the kitchen door. The kitchen was in disarray, empty alcohol containers everywhere, the floor linoleum was torn up and some of the cabinet doors were hanging from cabinets. The boy ordered Mike to set down at the small kitchen table, while the girl went into another room.

After a few minutes, the girl reappears, followed by an older Black woman. The Black woman’s skin was shape of chocolate and she was wearing a short, worm nightie, which exposed her legs, which while chubby, with some cellulite were still shapely. She has a large, sagging tits and a small roll of fat around her waist. Her black hair was straight and somewhat unkempt. Between her lips was a menthol cigarette. She looked at Mike with a look of disdain and ordered him to follow her. Mike the followed the older woman though a cluttered hallway, into a small living room. The living room carpet was dirty and worn, as was much of the furniture. The Black lady sat on the end of the couch and as Mike was about to set down in a chair, she demanded that he set on the floor. As the Black woman sat there, Mike was so enthralled, this Black woman was everything Mike ever dreamed about. She was leaning back on the couch, her legs out, but spread apart and she still had that cigarette dangling between her lips. So what the fuck do you mean, we can have everything whitie? Mike knew this was the moment he had waited for all his life. He explained to the Black Goddess that he was married to Black hating woman, but that he would be willing to leave her, give the Black Goddess everything he had and sign over ownership of everything, if she enslaved him. The Black Goddess looked stunned. She then asked Mike how much he had and if he could prove it. Mike asked if he could use the old laptop that was setting along side the lady. He logged into his bank account, brokerage sites and everywhere to prove that he has much money as he said. While doing, the woman yelled for the Black boy, which turned out to be her son. She told Mike to give her son his credit card and then told the boy to go buy cigarettes, beer and anything else he and his sister wanted. While the Black boy and girl were out shopping, Mile and the Black woman, whose name he learned was Sharon, continued to talk. Mike told Sharon that if they could get his wife to simply leave, the house would become hers as well. This conversation continued, until the Black boy and girl returned with cartons of cigarettes, beer and food. It was then that Sharon told Mike that he was to let his credit card with her and to come back in a few days, while she had time to think about it. She also demanded Mike’s phone number, so she could call whenever she needed something and to also test his resolve.

Over a period of about 13 days, Sharon and her children ran up a large credit card bill and Mike received calls all the time and was expected to obey Sharon’s every command. Once she called in the middle of the day, while Mike was in a meeting to come to her house. Mike excused himself, went to Sharon’s home, where she told him to light her cigarette and open her beer; that was all she wanted. After a period of time, Sharon summoned him once more. This time was different, Sharon said she would enslave him, but stressed in no uncertain terms that it was a one-way street and there would be no backing out. Mike acknowledged that he understood. The next day, Mike picked Sharon up and drove him to his home. His wife was away, so there would be no conflict this day. He opened the door for Sharon, and as they were walking to the front door, Sharon lighted a cigarette. No one had smoked in the house before, and Sharon could tell Mike was concerned. She looked at him and said it did not matter, the house was going to be hers. They entered the house, where Sharon simply strolled around, looking at everything. While doing so, she let her ashes fall where they may. After sometime, before leaving Sharon asked if there was any money in the house. Mike went to the cupboard and pulled out a wad of money and went upstairs and gather some more, handing it all to Sharon. After the visit to the house, they went to the bank, where Mike added Sharon to all the accounts. The bank counselor looked concerned, but said nothing. Finally, unbeknownst to Mike, Sharon had prepared some powers of attorney, which were notarized while at the bank. Everything was falling into place. On the way back to Sharon’s home, they stopped at a hardware store, where Mike had house keys made and provided Sharon with the house alarm code.

They arrived at Sharon’s house, went in and enter the all familiar living room. Mike assumed his place on the floor like a dog. Sharon had left, but returned wearing her worn nightie and sat down on the couch. Spreading her legs, she ordered Mike to kneel before her, which he did with no hesitation. There Mike saw her beautiful Black pussy. Sharon told Mike to eat her pussy, which he was so thrilled to do. He buried his tongue deep into her hairy pussy and sucked on her clit. Meanwhile, she leaned back smiling, with her cigarette dangling between her lips. She then pulled up her nightie, exposing her chubby belly, with stretch marks, turned over and ordered Mike to eat out her asshole. Mike spread her ass cheeks and forced his tongue deep into her ass; wanting to show his complete devotion to her. While Mike was thinking of nothing buy pleasing Sharon, Sharon’s kids entered the room. The young girl sat on the couch, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. Sharon ordered Mike to please her ********. Then, unexpectedly, Mike had his pulled back. There in front of his eyes was a huge, thick Black cock. Sharon’s son had stuck his cock right into Mike’s face, and Mike welcomed his cock deep into his mouth. Mike had shown his devotion to Sharon’s ******

It had been a few days, and Mike was at home one evening, watching TV with his wife. Suddenly they could both hear the front door opening and people walking down the hall. Appearing the living room, were Sharon, her children and a Black man. Mike knew what was about to happen, but his wife had no idea. Sharon and the Black man sat on the couch, and looking at Mike’s wife, ask her what the fuck is your problem, this is our house. She was dazed and seemed confused. Sharon then told Mike to show his wife what she meant. Mike got on his knees, crawled over to Sharon and knelt. He turned to his wife, and said that the house and everything they have now belongs to Sharon and that he was Sharon’s property as well. Mike’s wife broke into tears, which did nothing but piss off and to some extent, excite Sharon. She went over and slapped Mike’s wife, telling her to shut up. She then told her, get your stuff and get out of my house, and if you ever try to come back, you will pay. She also told her, not to cause any problems, of she would regret it. Mike’s wife grabbed some clothing and left; never to be seen or heard from again. Sharon then demanded that Mike call his kids and tell them to never come around again, that they were not welcomed.

After a few months, the life Mike dreamed about for decades had become reality. Sharon, her Black lover and kids ran the house. Mike continued to work, and had to take on a second job to keep enough money in the bank for the Black Masters and Mistresses. The house was also in bad shape. The once beautiful hard wood floors and carpet were dirty and had burn marks in them. Except for when Mike would clean, the house was in disarray. Sharon’s kids would bring their friends over, who sometimes stayed for weeks. Mike was relegated to sleeping on the floor, along side of Sharon and her lover’s bed. He was often ordered to eat Sharon’s pussy and ass, and to suck her boyfriend’s Black cock and eat his ass. During the day, while Mike was at work, Sharon, her lover and children, would set around all day drinking, smoking, and doing whatever they wanted. Throughout it all, Mike would still get aroused by what had happened. This was Mike’s way of making up for his ******’s racism. He absolutely loved what had happened. He knew all of this was going to take a toll on him mentally, emotionally and financially, but it did not matter. Sharon was his Goddess and he would do anything for her and her ******. Mike had finally got what he always wanted and was happy.

My Story

Background: I believe it is important to understand my background, in order to appreciate my story. I was raised by extreme Christian, racist parents. I often remember driving through the Black section of a city to visit the other racist ****** members, and the sight of Black men and women setting on the porches of their run-down row houses. These Blacks were not athletes, actors, actresses and the “beautiful” Blacks that many adore. These were real Blacks. Often the women were chunky, with thick legs and the men varied in build, but often they were muscular. More often than not, they would be gathering outside to get some relief from summer heat and in most cases, they were smoking cigarettes. The row houses were in most cases in poor condition and the area was not well kept. Of course, seeing this generated the racist comments that would follow. However, even as a child, I was turned on by these “real” Blacks. Again, even as a child, I wished that I could live with these Blacks and become their “white” son. Anyhow, it is not my intent to stereotype; I would never do anything to disparage a Black. However, my idea of perfection is based on what I accepted as normal as a child. Finally, this story is the scenario that has ran through my mind for decades on how I became a white slave and owned.

The Story..

Just a routine day walking through Wal-Mart to pick up some items. While walking through one of the aisles, Mike noticed two Black teenagers, a boy and girl and watched as they lifted cosmetics from the shelf and placed them deep into their pockets. Yes, they were shoplifting. Mike smiled and walked away, because he had made a commitment that he would never call authorities on a Black person and frankly, Mike felt Black deserved anything they wanted. As Mike made is way to checkout, he noticed the Black teenagers were in line ahead of him. They were paying for some candy, but also keeping an eye on Mike. They checked out and Mike purchased his items, and left the store. While approaching his truck, he suddenly realized that the Black teenagers were behind him. The boy, who could not have been more than 18, was slender, yet muscular and the girl appeared younger, with dreadlocks, and also a slender build. Mike also noticed that the boy has a pistol in his hand. Mike froze, and the boy asked Mike, why didn’t you turn us in? I never turn Blacks into authorities”, Mike responded. Smiling, the boy raising the gun said, in that case, give us your wallet! Suddenly Mike realized this was his opportunity. Mike told the Black boy, why settle for what is in my wallet when you can have it all. The Black boy got a befuddled look on his face, not knowing what to make of Mike’s comment. The young girl whispered into the Black boy’s ear and the Black boy told Mike to get in his truck. The Black boy sat in the passenger seat with the gun pointed at Mike and the girl sat in the back seat. The Black boy ordered Mike to drive and as they moved along, the boy directed Mike where to go. After about twenty minutes, Mike was pulling into a row of run-down townhouse homes, and the poor side of the area. The boy ordered Mike out of the truck and they all walked toward one of the homes. The screen on the door was torn and a couple of the windows to the house were cracked, but they were all blacked out. The girl went in, followed by Mike and then the boy. They entered through the kitchen door. The kitchen was in disarray, empty alcohol containers everywhere, the floor linoleum was torn up and some of the cabinet doors were hanging from cabinets. The boy ordered Mike to set down at the small kitchen table, while the girl went into another room.

After a few minutes, the girl reappears, followed by an older Black woman. The Black woman’s skin was shape of chocolate and she was wearing a short, worm nightie, which exposed her legs, which while chubby, with some cellulite were still shapely. She has a large, sagging tits and a small roll of fat around her waist. Her black hair was straight and somewhat unkempt. Between her lips was a menthol cigarette. She looked at Mike with a look of disdain and ordered him to follow her. Mike the followed the older woman though a cluttered hallway, into a small living room. The living room carpet was dirty and worn, as was much of the furniture. The Black lady sat on the end of the couch and as Mike was about to set down in a chair, she demanded that he set on the floor. As the Black woman sat there, Mike was so enthralled, this Black woman was everything Mike ever dreamed about. She was leaning back on the couch, her legs out, but spread apart and she still had that cigarette dangling between her lips. So what the fuck do you mean, we can have everything whitie? Mike knew this was the moment he had waited for all his life. He explained to the Black Goddess that he was married to Black hating woman, but that he would be willing to leave her, give the Black Goddess everything he had and sign over ownership of everything, if she enslaved him. The Black Goddess looked stunned. She then asked Mike how much he had and if he could prove it. Mike asked if he could use the old laptop that was setting along side the lady. He logged into his bank account, brokerage sites and everywhere to prove that he has much money as he said. While doing, the woman yelled for the Black boy, which turned out to be her son. She told Mike to give her son his credit card and then told the boy to go buy cigarettes, beer and anything else he and his sister wanted. While the Black boy and girl were out shopping, Mile and the Black woman, whose name he learned was Sharon, continued to talk. Mike told Sharon that if they could get his wife to simply leave, the house would become hers as well. This conversation continued, until the Black boy and girl returned with cartons of cigarettes, beer and food. It was then that Sharon told Mike that he was to let his credit card with her and to come back in a few days, while she had time to think about it. She also demanded Mike’s phone number, so she could call whenever she needed something and to also test his resolve.

Over a period of about 13 days, Sharon and her children ran up a large credit card bill and Mike received calls all the time and was expected to obey Sharon’s every command. Once she called in the middle of the day, while Mike was in a meeting to come to her house. Mike excused himself, went to Sharon’s home, where she told him to light her cigarette and open her beer; that was all she wanted. After a period of time, Sharon summoned him once more. This time was different, Sharon said she would enslave him, but stressed in no uncertain terms that it was a one-way street and there would be no backing out. Mike acknowledged that he understood. The next day, Mike picked Sharon up and drove him to his home. His wife was away, so there would be no conflict this day. He opened the door for Sharon, and as they were walking to the front door, Sharon lighted a cigarette. No one had smoked in the house before, and Sharon could tell Mike was concerned. She looked at him and said it did not matter, the house was going to be hers. They entered the house, where Sharon simply strolled around, looking at everything. While doing so, she let her ashes fall where they may. After sometime, before leaving Sharon asked if there was any money in the house. Mike went to the cupboard and pulled out a wad of money and went upstairs and gather some more, handing it all to Sharon. After the visit to the house, they went to the bank, where Mike added Sharon to all the accounts. The bank counselor looked concerned, but said nothing. Finally, unbeknownst to Mike, Sharon had prepared some powers of attorney, which were notarized while at the bank. Everything was falling into place. On the way back to Sharon’s home, they stopped at a hardware store, where Mike had house keys made and provided Sharon with the house alarm code.

They arrived at Sharon’s house, went in and enter the all familiar living room. Mike assumed his place on the floor like a dog. Sharon had left, but returned wearing her worn nightie and sat down on the couch. Spreading her legs, she ordered Mike to kneel before her, which he did with no hesitation. There Mike saw her beautiful Black pussy. Sharon told Mike to eat her pussy, which he was so thrilled to do. He buried his tongue deep into her hairy pussy and sucked on her clit. Meanwhile, she leaned back smiling, with her cigarette dangling between her lips. She then pulled up her nightie, exposing her chubby belly, with stretch marks, turned over and ordered Mike to eat out her asshole. Mike spread her ass cheeks and forced his tongue deep into her ass; wanting to show his complete devotion to her. While Mike was thinking of nothing buy pleasing Sharon, Sharon’s kids entered the room. The young girl sat on the couch, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. Sharon ordered Mike to please her ********. Then, unexpectedly, Mike had his pulled back. There in front of his eyes was a huge, thick Black cock. Sharon’s son had stuck his cock right into Mike’s face, and Mike welcomed his cock deep into his mouth. Mike had shown his devotion to Sharon’s ******

It had been a few days, and Mike was at home one evening, watching TV with his wife. Suddenly they could both hear the front door opening and people walking down the hall. Appearing the living room, were Sharon, her children and a Black man. Mike knew what was about to happen, but his wife had no idea. Sharon and the Black man sat on the couch, and looking at Mike’s wife, ask her what the fuck is your problem, this is our house. She was dazed and seemed confused. Sharon then told Mike to show his wife what she meant. Mike got on his knees, crawled over to Sharon and knelt. He turned to his wife, and said that the house and everything they have now belongs to Sharon and that he was Sharon’s property as well. Mike’s wife broke into tears, which did nothing but piss off and to some extent, excite Sharon. She went over and slapped Mike’s wife, telling her to shut up. She then told her, get your stuff and get out of my house, and if you ever try to come back, you will pay. She also told her, not to cause any problems, of she would regret it. Mike’s wife grabbed some clothing and left; never to be seen or heard from again. Sharon then demanded that Mike call his kids and tell them to never come around again, that they were not welcomed.

After a few months, the life Mike dreamed about for decades had become reality. Sharon, her Black lover and kids ran the house. Mike continued to work, and had to take on a second job to keep enough money in the bank for the Black Masters and Mistresses. The house was also in bad shape. The once beautiful hard wood floors and carpet were dirty and had burn marks in them. Except for when Mike would clean, the house was in disarray. Sharon’s kids would bring their friends over, who sometimes stayed for weeks. Mike was relegated to sleeping on the floor, along side of Sharon and her lover’s bed. He was often ordered to eat Sharon’s pussy and ass, and to suck her boyfriend’s Black cock and eat his ass. During the day, while Mike was at work, Sharon, her lover and children, would set around all day drinking, smoking, and doing whatever they wanted. Throughout it all, Mike would still get aroused by what had happened. This was Mike’s way of making up for his ******’s racism. He absolutely loved what had happened. He knew all of this was going to take a toll on him mentally, emotionally and financially, but it did not matter. Sharon was his Goddess and he would do anything for her and her ******. Mike had finally got what he always wanted and was happy.
Part 2 hopefully?

Back