• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My friend is very protective of her weird creepish groper cousin.

Stella1976

Author!
Author
I am a 43 year old heterosexual woman. My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have a 15 year old ********! About a month ago my friend's first cousin, this skinny really short like 5 ft 3 pale face creepy green eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut masculine 55 year old woman who i have never met before, moved here in this community. She lives in my friends/her cousin's garage.

Incident #1

About three weeks ago i attended my friends neighborhood women gathering. I was wearing my long black coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on.
When i arrived, my friend introduced me to her cousin. This pale small woman my friends cousin just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way . She said to me " You have a beautiful blouse.I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed( I have very large breasts) , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman.

She said to me" Wow. You are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I had to move in here in my cousin's garage. ". she told me. She just kept rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands. and commented how soft satin material is. She said "I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing." The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. That bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small pale woman just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts for a solid 5 minutes exclaiming “Are these real??! They’re so large!” . Then I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 5 minutes. She was commenting on my breasts. I said to her “Hey! Don’t do that.”. But this pale small weird woman responded "C'mon big woman, I'm: not a guy, we're just girls. Also I am totally asexual. I am fascinated with the size of your breasts " She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was commenting on them which I didn't knew how to take, should I laugh and play along or be totally weirded out. It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her.

Then i took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door and i went to the restroom. About 15 minutes later I was talking with one woman , this pale touchy feely small woman came up from behind and started patting my lower back and top of my butt with her right. She kept patting my lower back and top of my butt for like 5 minutes, the she started rubbing and lightly squeezing my butt with her both hands. At first I ignored it, but she just kept rubbing my butt, then I turned around and told her that it is sexual assault. Then this pale weird woman said to me in a sarcastic voice " Big woman. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. How can this be sexual assault. You are physically stronger than me. I am asexual. I wonder why is it such an offense to grab yours breasts/buttcheeks. I mean, you could do that to me I don't see a problem. I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. You have a large huge breasts so i like to randomly grab them as a joke. " . Then again as she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she just grabbed my breasts with her both hands. She was practically holding my breasts for like 2 minutes, while was commenting on how large and nice they were and she wished she had breasts like mine, etc.I finally lost it and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. She started crying.

Everyone just looked at me like I was some kind of monster. My friend pulled her touchy feely cousin away and I just stood there watching everyone judge me. I've never slapped anybody before. Like I was some kind of mad woman.

This weird pale small old touchy feely woman just kept crying, I was so afraid that she would call the police on me. Also her story about being broke and living in her cousins/my friends garage made me feel sorry for her. I was feeling sorry for her so i walked over to her and i APOLOGIZED to her. Then this pale touchy feely woman hugged me full frontal and held me her face pressed against my breasts( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to remove myself gracefully after a minute or so. Then i put my coat on and i left.

I complained to my friend about her groper cousin, but she says that her cousin is totally asexual and that she is drawn to me because i am tall and I was dressed up in satin clothes. She says that asexual people are touchy feely. She says that asexual people are cuddle maniacs. She even said that groping between women isn't a big deal at all. She was just joking. She is is very protective of her weird creepish cousin. She says that her cousin is just overly sensitive.She is saying that her cousin has been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years now. She says that her cousin is too socially awkward and she wants her cousin at the very least to be able to socialize when she has to. She says that her weird pale cousin doesn’t understand what kinds of things aren’t really okay to do/say in social situations, that she thinks that nobody likes her, and has struggled to find enjoyment in anything or have anything ‘to look forward to’. My friend thinks that i am over overexaggerating. My friend says that this pale small woman is total opposite of me, that she is basically everything i am not, and that is why she is drawn to me and she nonsexually enjoys touching me. She jokes that her cousin is not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that she can actually harm me are virtually nil.

I've always had big breasts. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her breasts grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. This was my first time getting groped.

Incident #2

Six days ago I attended this one day developing business skills for women class . I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. This touchy feely pale small woman/my friend's cousin was there on the parking lot. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me "uuuu i love your blouse. Big woman you are always so elegant." Then she started patting my my left arm in the most awkward way with her right hand. "I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor I am here to learn how to make money. I don't want to die poor. Why are you here? ". she asked me.

I told her that i own a store and that i want to improve my business skills.

This pale small woman said to me "Common big woman" Then she grabbed my left hand with her left hand and she placed her right hand on my back.

We entered. There were over 30 women in their 40s and 50s. I walked towards the registration table and she walked beside me with her right hand still placed on the center of my back. As I bent over the table slightly to register myself this small pale woman put a hand on each of my hips and positioned herself behind me. I stood up straight and gasped a little, as she still held my hips. Again she said "You are such a big woman. Wow" .

Then i sat on chair and she sat behind me. This creepy weird pale small old touchy feely woman
spent basically the entire class behind me, arms wrapped around or rubbing my back and shoulders. Even when we had a coffee break I got up but she was basically attached and would go along with me.

It was really violating. I was afraid that she would have definitely made a huge scene had I told her to stop touching me. .

Workshop-class ended i got up, this weirdo pale woman/my friend's cousin was still sitting and she reached out with her both hands and rubbed my butt. I went outside. She went to the restroom. On the parking lot i was talking with one facilitator, this pale touchy feely woman came up from behind and placed her both hands on my butt. She stood behind me rubbing and lightly squeezing my butt while i was talking to the facilitator. .

I was very flustered i pulled this touchy feely woman aside and i said to her gently “I’m sorry, I have a thing with personal space.”I explained to her that it is making me uncomfortable that i understand she is friendly and tactile, and i see her as a friendly person but i feel a little uncomfortable when she touches me. She said to me that i am mis-reading the creep factor. Then she said to me " You are an arrogant snob ! You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric." Also she said that she is an extroverted, touchy-feely, huggy person. As she was standing in front of me she just reached out and placed her hands on my breasts and moved them in circular motions. I just snapped and I slapped her again. Hard. I pushed her away from me. She started breathing heavily and her eyes began to water quite heavy, then the tears started to flow. She broke down. I mean sobbing everywhere. So basically, she was just crying standing in front of me, i tried to talk to her ..but she was just crying really badly,, i didn't know what to do, i was just thinking ... let her cry ...it feels better to let it out? I now started to feel my tears welling up — I'm such a softy that way. I now started to cry and reached out to hug her. She held tight. So here we were, hugging and crying in the middle of parking lot as people watched. She told me that she is touchy feely with friends only, that she just can't resist touching satin fabric, and that she is an extroverted, asexual, touchy-feely, huggy person. She said that because i am much taller than her, the hugs make her feel very secure and cared for. It was really awkward.I'm bad at comforting people. I pulled away from the hug. She just walked away defeated, and apparently was crying in her car.

Later that day my friend called me. She was mad. We had a huge argument. My friend is very protective of her weird creepish cousin. She says that her cousin is just overly sensitive. This groper can muck things up for me with my friend. I'm so confused beyond belief?!! It's keeping me awake when I think about it! It's really complicated! I value my friend so I don’t want to ruin/make things awkward by upsetting her weird cousin. Not advocating violence here, but I did not want to just stand there and indulge that type of behavior.I don't know if this is normal. Do i have anger issues?

Not at all! And you have the right not to be groped if you don't want to be.... But I think I would grope you too, and I would probably enjoy every minute of it!

Back