• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MY BBC GHETTO ADVENTURE

MY BBC GHETTO GANGBANG ADVENTURE
©2019
BY: BEBOPDLX@AOL.COM

My BlackBull Master is Pimping Me Out Later to BBC Thugs in the Ghetto!
What do you think I Should Wear?
I Already Put on My Slut Makeup.....I can't Believe How Wet I am!
Betcha if I Rub My Clitty I'll Squirt!Opic_5_thumbl (1).jpgpic_21_thumbl.jpgpic_24_thumbl.jpgpic_1_thumbl (7).jpgpic_26_thumbl.jpgpic_15_thumbl.jpg

WHOAH.....WOW! Words fail me. I've been Servicing the BBC Like..giggle....Forever! Butt !last night into this morning.....11 Hours. ...having al! My Holes filled by some of the most Magnificent Ebony Cockmeat.......at least 60 Gangbangers, real Ghetto Thugs have left Me sore. I'm Soooo filled with Slimy, Hot, Nigga Seed that before leaving I had to insert a Black Pyrex Butt Plug so I didn't leak. My be!ly is filled with both their sperm and piss!
My entire 44dd-34-56 body and face is entrusted with it!
And My Black BullMaster made me walk home like that and in my 7" Stiletto Cum Fuck Me Heels. And he made a Video of the whole thing. ....and he's threatening to put it on the Internet if I misbehave!
The highlight was being gangbanged by 3 Black Transvestite Hookers. One in my mouth, one in my Huge Ass And another in my hot fuckhole!
And they were huge. At least 11 inch Cocks and Massive Boobs. Each one was easi!y Six Feet Tall, but even bigger cuz they were wearing Thigh High Platform Boots.
I have to get myself cleaned up and enjoy a nice 5 Quart Enema With Hot Water and French Castille Soap and of course a Bardex Nozzle.
Bye Bi Bois,
XOXXOOX
SlutWife

MY BBC GHETTO GANGBANG ADVENTURE
©2019
BY: BEBOPDLX@AOL.COM

My BlackBull Master is Pimping Me Out Later to BBC Thugs in the Ghetto!
What do you think I Should Wear?
I Already Put on My Slut Makeup.....I can't Believe How Wet I am!

WHOAH.....WOW! Words fail me. I've been Servicing the BBC Like..giggle....Forever! Butt !last night into this morning.....11 Hours. ...having al! My Holes filled by some of the most Magnificent Ebony Cockmeat.......at least 60 Gangbangers, real Ghetto Thugs have left Me sore. I'm Soooo filled with Slimy, Hot, Nigga Seed that before leaving I had to insert a Black Pyrex Butt Plug so I didn't leak. My be!ly is filled with both their sperm and piss!
My entire 44dd-34-56 body and face is entrusted with it!
And My Black BullMaster made me walk home like that and in my 7" Stiletto Cum Fuck Me Heels. And he made a Video of the whole thing. ....and he's threatening to put it on the Internet if I misbehave!
The highlight was being gangbanged by 3 Black Transvestite Hookers. One in my mouth, one in my Huge Ass And another in my hot fuckhole!
And they were huge. At least 11 inch Cocks and Massive Boobs. Each one was easi!y Six Feet Tall, but even bigger cuz they were wearing Thigh High Platform Boots.
I have to get myself cleaned up and enjoy a nice 5 Quart Enema With Hot Water and French Castille Soap and of course a Bardex Nozzle.
Bye Bi Bois,
XOXXOOX
SlutWife

You lucky slut

Back