• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My 24 year old wife being seduced

Are you asking “IF” it could happen or are you asking “How” did it REALLY happen. ? And if it has really happened, how did you find out about it for sure.

Not sure if this was the case in reference to your wife but I recently read a story (claiming to be a true story,) about another young wife who went back to college to finish getting her degree and with her being married while also holding a full time job, it became difficult for her to maintain good grades and to make this story as short as I can,.. . she shared her problem of getting a passing grade with another girlfriend and it was her friend who told her that the professor was known to give better grades for sex… so with her being a really hot young wife, it was easy for her to offer sex for a passing grade and it just happened that her professor was an older black man. It was also her first black experience and the professor wasn’t willing to give the grade with just a one-time sexual experience and convinced her that the more they had sex depended on getting more than just a minimal passing grade. Turned out that the more she had sex with him, the more she liked his black cock and it even continued after she got a very good final grade from his class. Once she got really booked on black cock, the unfortunate thing for her was that she found herself competing with other girls he was having sex with for a higher grade also. That ended with her finding another older black lover whom she can call on any time she gets her Jungle Fever, which is very often..

Do you think this might be the way it started with your wife, or the wife you are asking about ?

My wife works at Dunkin Donuts. This professor comes in several times a day. I found out because she told me about him. At first I didn’t pay attention to it. Then she started mentioning him more and more. I asked her about him and she told me all about him. I asked her how she could no so much about him and she said he had asked her for her phone number and that they had been texting.

I remember reading another thread about you but never found out if or if not she’s having sex with him.. So if you don’t mind me asking, what have you heard..?

My wife works at Dunkin Donuts. This professor comes in several times a day. I found out because she told me about him. At first I didn’t pay attention to it. Then she started mentioning him more and more. I asked her about him and she told me all about him. I asked her how she could no so much about him and she said he had asked her for her phone number and that they had been texting.
That scenario is just unbelievably HOT.
Black guys hit on everybody...married or not.
And all the White girls gradually let the Black men touch them, right in the store-- especially after they get to know each other a bit.
We all know what this is leading to...

I'm curious, are you wanting her to be blacked?

I've been lucky, I turned my wife into a beautiful QOS for any superior black man and then one day they turned me into a jack of spades. If you want it, let her go play without worrying. Talk to her, see where her mindset is at, stress to her that it's OK to have these curiosities, and really express to her that you love her and want her to have fun and enjoy herself.

My wife and I are a lot closer and are having the best sex ever.

Screenshot_20230117-075852_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230117-075905_Gallery.jpg

How is it possible for a young wife to be seduced by a 51 year old black professor?
At 54, Black Men can still easily get the young girls. Especially if they're smart & educated, young white girls can easily be manipulated. Then they find out about the Superior Cock, Stamina, Overall Skills in bed.
Us whitebois never stood a chance to begin with

My wife was 24 working with a man 54 black grey at the temples and funny. After a few months had her in his car making out and then a few more months at his apartment and she was agreeing to stay weekends with him. She almost qent off birth control for him. So it happens

My wife was 24 working with a man 54 black grey at the temples and funny. After a few months had her in his car making out and then a few more months at his apartment and she was agreeing to stay weekends with him. She almost qent off birth control for him. So it happens
So is she still seeing black guys since you’ve been married..?

So is she still seeing black guys since you’ve been married..?
This was 35 years ago, we have since divorced. There were elements in the first chapter of my story Tory that are lifted from reality. She has remarried and honestly is more into women on the side than men. But while we were married for 15 years she enjoyed several black men. Yes read that as HIGHLY enjoyed.

This was 35 years ago, we have since divorced. There were elements in the first chapter of my story Tory that are lifted from reality. She has remarried and honestly is more into women on the side than men. But while we were married for 15 years she enjoyed several black men. Yes read that as HIGHLY enjoyed.
Your story reminds me of a post I read on another site where a yo ung wife divorced her husband for another WOMAN. Her falling for this other woman was even surprising to herself because before she was married to her husband, most of her lovers were black men snd even cheated on her husband with one of her black lovers she really enjoyed having amazing sex with. Her and her husband was only married a few years when she meet this other woman who very easily seduced her and in a little less of a year, she divorced her husband to move away to another state when her girlfriend got transferred. As another year or so passed, she coincidentally ran into her former black lover who had transferred to the same city also and all the feelings for him started to stir within her. Before long, now she was cheating on her girlfriend with this black guy.. As her relationship with the black lover intensified, before she was caught, she just had to level with her girlfriend about it and when she did tell her about it they broke up and she moved in with her black lover.. Although it was tough for both girls to split up. and because the girlfriend knew about her previous love for black cock, she was understanding and they went their separate ways..
A few months past and the girlfriend called her back crying for her to come back and would do anything to have her in her life again and the feelings were mutual but she also told her she was in love with this black guy and wasn’t about to stop being with him.
Long story shorter, she eventually talked the girlfriend into a 3some with the black guy and the girlfriend soon found out why she loved this black guy. Now all three of them are living together and even more exciting, with the girlfriend always being involved with girls only, she never had the need for any form of birth control and it didn’t take long before she got knocked-up and they are all very excited about it.

The story was assumedly a true story and much more in detail but even if it wasn’t all true, it was an exciting story that made it believable..

Back