• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Mature mature

Welcome to the site Marion, it's pretty much guarantied that your content will be much appreciated. I think the fist thing people will want to know is when did you get your first taste?
ps: nice headlights

Welcome to the site Marion, it's pretty much guarantied that your content will be much appreciated. I think the fist thing people will want to know is when did you get your first taste?
ps: nice headlights
Thank you for the warm welcome.
first taste? Would have to be after school at a local lover's lane. And after my cousin told me black men have bigger ones.In the UK a lover's lane is just for snogging (kissing and groping)

first taste? Would have to be after school at a local lover's lane. And after my cousin told me black men have bigger ones.In the UK a lover's lane is just for snogging (kissing and groping)
Wow you've been busy for Blacks since as early as possible 🤩 that'll get you some kudos round here. So did you find out they DO have bigger ones? There's practically an infinite amount of things people will want from you here so please don't be too put out by the clamour 🙏 but we'd all love to see any kind of content from you. We go wild for white women who express their love of the dark flesh. 😋

Then you'll be pleased to know, that when I lived in a white area of London and working above a few pubs, I made sure with each move to a new pub, was closer to a local black area.(And I can prove this, but, maybe not just now,maybe later on) There's a reason for that. Yes, as a rule black men are bigger.

Hahaha. Darling, in the UK, "working above a pub", means on the game.
And yes I'm not a natural blonde but have dyed my hair blonde long as I can remember!!!
Ah you're even better than I could have guessed. 😍 I bet you're popular with the dark skinned gentlemen, did you advertise yourself as being available to them? You might not want to know that several guys are surely rubbing one out right now reading about you. 😚

Ah you're even better than I could have guessed. 😍 I bet you're popular with the dark skinned gentlemen, did you advertise yourself as being available to them? You might not want to know that several guys are surely rubbing one out right now reading about you. 😚
hahaha No, I've gotten more doubters than anything.
I've just had one guy chatting on twitter, I ask if he will do my retweet things, he says he can do that(and his page is all x-rated)
And then he blocked me!!!
And I won't tell you about the loonies on xhamster.Had to leave that website!!!

I'm a lowly white Male from the U.K. Us men are being marginalised and we deserve it.

Back