• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MANFESTO OF AN OLD WORTHLESS WHITE

D Hevel

Author!
Author
What is it that this worthless white male desires for the world dominated and ruled by Blacks:

I want to see my granddaughters all become Black owned and impregnated many times over.

I want to know that my worthless white DNA has been destroyed.

I want my grandson to be enslaved and if necessary, eradicated.

I desire to see all my assets be used for the BNWO. My ****** does not deserve any inheritance or to gain financially from my death. Blacks are owed everything.

If so desired, Blacks confiscate white homes and other property as they desire.

The complete distribution of wealth from whites to Blacks.

I want to see that racist flag removed and banned, and replaced by the red, black green flag. The colors represent blood, skin tone and the wealth that the ancestors of the African-Americans forced into slavery were made to leave behind.

I want to see the history and culture of whites destroyed and eradicated from this world. It will be replaced by African and Black history only. This includes all statues, monuments, churches and anything that cannot be converted into something useful to the BNWO.

To see the constitution destroyed and replaced by a more just Black Constitution.

Where all guns are confiscated from whites and only Blacks have guns.

Where medical care is provided to Blacks first and care of whites is extremely limited.

It becomes illegal to have pure white babies. White baby abortion is the law.

Where Blacks are legally free to do whatever, they want to a white, without any consequences.

The BNWO cannot occur quickly enough.

What is it that this worthless white male desires for the world dominated and ruled by Blacks:

I want to see my granddaughters all become Black owned and impregnated many times over.

I want to know that my worthless white DNA has been destroyed.

I want my grandson to be enslaved and if necessary, eradicated.

I desire to see all my assets be used for the BNWO. My ****** does not deserve any inheritance or to gain financially from my death. Blacks are owed everything.

If so desired, Blacks confiscate white homes and other property as they desire.

The complete distribution of wealth from whites to Blacks.

I want to see that racist flag removed and banned, and replaced by the red, black green flag. The colors represent blood, skin tone and the wealth that the ancestors of the African-Americans forced into slavery were made to leave behind.

I want to see the history and culture of whites destroyed and eradicated from this world. It will be replaced by African and Black history only. This includes all statues, monuments, churches and anything that cannot be converted into something useful to the BNWO.

To see the constitution destroyed and replaced by a more just Black Constitution.

Where all guns are confiscated from whites and only Blacks have guns.

Where medical care is provided to Blacks first and care of whites is extremely limited.

It becomes illegal to have pure white babies. White baby abortion is the law.

Where Blacks are legally free to do whatever, they want to a white, without any consequences.

The BNWO cannot occur quickly enough.
I'm a younger worthless white and I can't find anything here I don't want myself. Although, ideally, I'd want my grandchildren to be Black or Mixed too.

I love the Manifesto, but especially this bit:

'I want to see the history and culture of whites destroyed and eradicated from this world. It will be replaced by African and Black history only. This includes all statues, monuments, churches and anything that cannot be converted into something useful to the BNWO.'

In the last few years, heroic POC have used slingshots to burn down two major churches in the Chilean capital, Santiago. This could be happening everywhere, if we only had their energy and dedication.

slingshots.jpeg 00 chile slingshots.jpeg 00 santiago church 2.jpg 00 santiago church fire.jpg CHILE8.jpg

Back