• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Mandatory tattoos for whites

All white would should have to get QOS and BBC ONLY tattoos.

Mom's taking there ********* to get bbc only tattoos at the shop.

White husband's getting beat up by their wife's bull in front of there *********.

Mom's telling their black bull to beat the living shit out of her son, so she and her ********* can get off.

I get right to the door then chicken out but up here in Canada not as may ebony people but that said still I am still a huge cock slut and what something to show it but no nerve

Would be great if it became a normal ritual everyone goes through, like graduation ceremonies or proms. At some point, every young white man or woman is taken to a tattoo parlour to get their Queen of Spades or Beta of Spades tattoo, which symbolizes that they are adults now and about to either become a dedicated snowbunny for a Black Man, or a Black Man's slave/femboy/wage slave/dog kibble or whatever else.

Would be great if it became a normal ritual everyone goes through, like graduation ceremonies or proms. At some point, every young white man or woman is taken to a tattoo parlour to get their Queen of Spades or Beta of Spades tattoo, which symbolizes that they are adults now and about to either become a dedicated snowbunny for a Black Man, or a Black Man's slave/femboy/wage slave/dog kibble or whatever else.
If I could choose I would love to be a fem boy

That's honestly a brilliant concept, making it a shared ritual between all whites that everyone of us goes through at a prescribed time.
Also like how you said "taken to the tattoo parlor" - think it would be a very symbolic gesture for the Black classmates to take them there for that.

That's honestly a brilliant concept, making it a shared ritual between all whites that everyone of us goes through at a prescribed time.
Also like how you said "taken to the tattoo parlor" - think it would be a very symbolic gesture for the Black classmates to take them there for that.
yes it is and thinking back to my graduation i would have gone to be marked for life

pink.jpg

Back