• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Making like minded friends in the BNWO!

Having grown up in South Africa, and especially after the abolishment of apartheid, black empowerment was my single biggest awakening. Unfortunately I now live in Scotland. That being said, I'm engaged to a fantastic woman who has a black boyfriend. They live together, and I get visitations. He's going to be my best man at our wedding. The only "action" I get is suckling his cock before he goes to town on my fiance. I'm allowed to cater to other black guys, they're just very rare to find in NE Scotland. So I'm the happiest I've been since moving from South Africa.
Interested in what other black cock suckers have to say?

Having grown up in South Africa, and especially after the abolishment of apartheid, black empowerment was my single biggest awakening. Unfortunately I now live in Scotland. That being said, I'm engaged to a fantastic woman who has a black boyfriend. They live together, and I get visitations. He's going to be my best man at our wedding. The only "action" I get is suckling his cock before he goes to town on my fiance. I'm allowed to cater to other black guys, they're just very rare to find in NE Scotland. So I'm the happiest I've been since moving from South Africa.
Interested in what other black cock suckers have to say?
Sounds like the ideal scenario. She's already blacked and you're sucking his cock. Do your friends or ****** know? Does he share you with his friends?

Sounds like the ideal scenario. She's already blacked and you're sucking his cock. Do your friends or ****** know? Does he share you with his friends?
Yes! My friends and ****** do know. I wasn't a part of the decision. I woke up one morning to a multitude of messages and phone calls asking me what was going on. I suck his cock, but I don't get his cum, unless I'm allowed to clean her pussy & asshole.
I'm told I'm going to have the blacked spade symbol tattooed inside my lower lip soon.

Hi i'm Emma and I am a black cock only white woman, I have been BBC for about 4 years now and I have two lovely mixed race children from two different black guys, I got pregnant both times during an all black guy gangbang, so I have no idea who the father is. I am a huge supporter of the BNWO.

Awww thank you so much, that means such a lot to me. I just do what I feel is the right thing.

Haha well ofcourse its natural at this point - White girls get addicted to superior big black cocks.

And pathetic weak whiteboi cucks like me get punished, denied (and as you said earlier punched in the balls) :p

Back