• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Love island - Blacked version

Would people in this community like to see blacked or blacked raw make their own version off love island?? Groups off hot 🔥 white girls and black men going together. It could be lots of different scenes they could make like boy/girl - 3soms - orgy etc. And of course the should get some white guys in there that had been totally cuckold's. I believe that would be a new and exciting way to go for the Blacked/ Blacked Raw Team. Who would like to see that?? If you have content you would like to see in a show like that so let me know 😃 I really wanna try out this idea and maybe contact the producers 😎💯

SEC_84407101.jpg

This
Would people in this community like to see blacked or blacked raw make their own version off love island?? Groups off hot 🔥 white girls and black men going together. It could be lots of different scenes they could make like boy/girl - 3soms - orgy etc. And of course the should get some white guys in there that had been totally cuckold's. I believe that would be a new and exciting way to go for the Blacked/ Blacked Raw Team. Who would like to see that?? If you have content you would like to see in a show like that so let me know 😃 I really wanna try out this idea and maybe contact the producers 😎💯

View attachment 359680
This has been my dream for a while now. White women love reality tv and we need some bbc/bnwo reality tv shows big time!

It should be about women who want to cuckold their husbands. And the husband doesn’t know.
The husband’s thinking they are going to a romantic holiday. But on arrival do to island rules
The husbands are placed in chastity.

To their surprise no clothes allowed.
Second surprise plenty of beautiful black bulls
Walking with their big cocks for all the wife’s to see.
Would be interesting for them to be on a “cruise”. All white couples with hot wives and wimpy husbands, staffed by a bunch of jacked black crew mates.

The ship ‘accidentally’ wrecks during a grass skirt hula party for everyoneand they have to ‘survive’ on an island for a while, basically without clothes. the white folks and black crew split camps and after the wimpy husbands ( purposely selected to be useless) fail utterly, the wives go to the crews camp for survival. Of course, the crew is well stocked by the producers.

The wives agree to put the crew in charge and combine camps. They convince the white husbands. The crew starts to implement bnwo. A shipment of chastity devices end up on the island and all the white bios are out in chastity. The white wives succumb.

I mean, surely the ideal casting is just all hot tall strong black guys and pale feminine petite white girls. They just pair up and fuck out in the open in the same place, starting about 10 minutes after arriving.

The occasional partner swap and double teaming. All the girls are pregnant by the end of the filming and they do some photoshoots together all while heavily pregnant - then again after they've all had their black babies.

Back