• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for some stories of a particular theme

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
Hey, not too long ago I found 'Shipwreck' & 'Partners' by TheStork (they're on this site). And they somewhat reminded me of a bunch of stories I read by HerCuckman a few years ago on the now defunct ImpregNation site. The theme in question is a man getting cucked by a stud who manages to not only bed every woman he sees, but has them all happily bearing his children. The group of women vary, sometimes its a bunch of friends, or a neighbourhood, or co-workers, or (in Partners) essentially every woman the main character has ever cared about. But one by one they all succumb to the Stud, until its only the wife (or fiancee, in the case of 'Shipwreck') left & she is begging to get knocked up like the rest of them, much to the chagrin of her husband who usually has never even had the chance to even try (condoms, vasectomy, etc).

I've tried searching around for stories like that, but what the hell keywords could you use to find such a specific yet broad story niche? So instead, I'm turning to the readers & writers of this site. I figure if there are other stories like this out there, you've probably found them. Maybe you've even written something like that yourself, or are intrigued by the idea and would like to put your own spin on it. If its the latter, I'll happily share a few setups that I think would work for this type of story. Just ask and I'll give you some to pick from.

I looked around for you and no luck. While various stories by this author can be found on various sites (literotica, asstr) nothing that matches that series. It also seems the author has not been active since 2013 so seems it might be even harder to try to contact and get like dropbox of their work. I sent a message their way on literotica and if I get an email back I'll let you know.

Back