• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for new faggot toys to play with! Also real men to use sissy bella's holes UK Milton Keynes

Miss Tilly (my Domme name) is looking for sissy faggots to train and play with!!

Or real men who want to play with baby ella or schoolgirl bella's holes!!

Do you want to be Miss Tillies sissy Guinea pig!!

Miss will try her new ideas and sissy faggot tasks, to see if my paying faggots would feel!!

YOU WILL NOT BE
CHARGED!!!!!!

You will have to send proof that the task was done, like video/photo or get a shopping receipt.

So faggot if you want to play with a real professional Mistress get in contact!!

A little task Miss will make you do!!

You will go to a big shop like Tesco or Asda and buy some sexy pink panties (you can go to a shop out of your town!!) Then you will walk up to the sales girl and you will look for the youngest hot girl and pay for them!!

If she asked who are they for you will reply with, yes my online Mistress has made me throw out all my pretend male underwear. But that is not the end of your shopping trip ohhh no!!

Then you will go into the toilets and put on your new sexy pink panties, but you will make sure that a minimum of 2 inches of your new panties are showing out of your pretend male clothes!!!!

Then it is time to go shopping again YAY!!

So what will Miss make you buy?

1. A very large cucumber. You will feel a few and moan as you do giggle
2. Some squirty cream
3. Some extra large condoms
4. Some extra small condoms
5. a nice pink lipstick (ask the girl on the make up counter if it is the right shade for you!!)
6. Some pink nail polish, the same colour as your lipstick

Then you will walk around the shop until your tiny clitty goes soft or 30 minuets what ever is quickest giggle.

Then you will go back to the same girl as before and pay for your new items!! Miss is wondering what the girl will think about the strange faggot, wonder if she will notice you have on the panties you just bought?

You will then send proof to Miss Tilly that you have been a good girl and done what you where told, You will also write a report on how Miss Tillies task made you feel, did anyone say anything? What you think the other people in the shop was thinking about you. How did the sissy task make you feel was your clitty all hard? How long did you have to stay in the shop before you could buy the second items?

This is a mild sissy task to start with!!

However if you are a real man and want to use bella's holes, then just say so, as bella is a good girl and does what she is told!

bella's limits

No wee or scat yucky!!
Not into to much pain ie cuts and bruises!!
Not into outside humiliation

Abdl play ( baby ella )
Cum
Being called names
Fast deep fucking (as bella's sissy pussy has been trained with a fucking machine)
Cum
Big cocks with men who know how to use them
Did bella mention she likes cum?

XXX Miss Tilly XXX baby ella XXX schoolgirl bella XXX

Back