• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for cuck vids where the woman is really sweet and kind but then suddenly becomes really mean and degrading once she gets her BBC.

I just want to see a really good white relationship absolutely ruined by the introduction of being cucked. Like all of the gf/wife’s love and respect just vanishes for her previous partner and she starts to fall in love with her black bull instead. A white guy’s worst nightmare kind of thing. Like he’s been tricked and realises his gf/wife never cared for him in the first place and it was all one big lie. Shit that will really give a man that gut-wrenching feeling.

The more the woman bullies the guy the better. Even better if she can try and cause tension between the 2 guys and get the black guy to join in too.

So, any vids?

I just want to see a really good white relationship absolutely ruined by the introduction of being cucked. Like all of the gf/wife’s love and respect just vanishes for her previous partner and she starts to fall in love with her black bull instead. A white guy’s worst nightmare kind of thing. Like he’s been tricked and realises his gf/wife never cared for him in the first place and it was all one big lie. Shit that will really give a man that gut-wrenching feeling.

The more the woman bullies the guy the better. Even better if she can try and cause tension between the 2 guys and get the black guy to join in too.

So, any vids?
Haven't seen much of their stuff, but I'd bet that Dog Fart's Cuckold Sessions videos would be a good place to start. Kink might have some stuff like that too, though I'd expect them to do it more as a BDSM thing (whipping, strap-on, bondage, etc) than a 'normal' cuckold vid.

As for specific video recommendations? No clue.

Back