• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for a story

I'm looking for a story where I white guy goes away with 4 black men and 3 white women. The white guy is used and feminized by 1 of the black men
The story was on literotica. The white guys clothes get lost and he is forced to wear one of the womens. Hes put in chastity as well, I think there is about 6 parts

Hopefully someone will help me find a story called "blackrain". A hot white gal leaves her gym late one night as its rainimg. She makes it to her car in the dimly lite parking lot and then a big black guy slams her against her car and takes all holes. She's scared at first but once it's over she discovers she needs him.

Hopefully someone will help me find a story called "blackrain". A hot white gal leaves her gym late one night as its rainimg. She makes it to her car in the dimly lite parking lot and then a big black guy slams her against her car and takes all holes. She's scared at first but once it's over she discovers she needs him.
I looked because it sounded lke a good story theme I found this pair of stories

are you sure of the title, was there a space in it?
gw3n

Yes black rain, one word maybe 2. Be sure the story is as I've described there are others out there but not the same story theme

YES that's it thanks. Hope others will enjoy reading it.
I clicked on the link and checked it out. One problem I saw with the story is that the narrator (the woman supposedly) keeps jumping back and forth from present to past tense in the story. One line she's there, the next line it was sometime in the past.

Back