• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lil2incher and the Big 11 incher!

I wanted that first big cock to be massive. I wanted Lil2incher to truly know what it was like to see a real man, with a real man's cock! I posted a simple advertisement and and it said simply sissy cuck and domme female. He answered and he had a big black cock. When we met him, I just had to laugh at the size comparison and take a picture. Who would really believe that one man could be so miniscule and the other be so deliciously big! Little "Dick" looked like a peanut in comparison and I told him just that.
I said, "Now, little Dick, get down on your knees and start sucking that big black cock for Mistress Suzanne. I need it good and hard if I am going to make you watch me fuck that huge dick and have you do all of the clean up afterwards!"
That big black cock was almost 7" when soft and when little "Dick" started licking and sucking on it, he made that big black cock grow to a rather impressive 11" x 8" around. I couldn't wait to get fucked by that BBC and have my sweet little sissy cuck clean us both up with his hot little mouth!wsd.pngwsd2.pngwsd4.pngwsd6.png

wsd3.png

But come on wifey. Tell the truth. Doesn't it feel better than a finger to have your husband fucking you in the ass with that little two incher at the same time as you've got the big guy in front?

Back