• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Jenna and I Surrender to BBC Part 1

My first post and story. Let me know what you think. Hope it’s in the right spot

Part 1: The Beginning

The first time started awkward. Until Andre took over anyway. Of course I was already pretty much addicted to BBC. Like a good whiteboi I had accepted my place and I really wanted to help my beautiful wife find hers. Which was kneeling at the feet of a Black man and pleasuring him however he wanted. Worshiping his mighty African cock and those powerful balls that were hard at work making the most potent sperm on earth. The sperm of a conqueror. And finally we were about to take a big step. But let me explain.

I had slowly made my wife Jenna get into the same kinks as me and she eventually was very desperate for Black cock. She had a dildo she used almost exclusively by this time. I very rarely got to fuck her. But watching her fuck the dildo while she repeated BBC mantra like ‘White pussy belongs to BBC. No white boys allowed.’ made it all worth it. But eventually we both needed more so she decided she was ready to try it. After 12 years of marriage and 16 years together Jenna was going to feel another man’s cock inside of her.

Jenna is 30 with 2 kids so she felt a little scared of the entire idea. Her body was incredible at 5’1 130 lbs with perfect tits and hips. But still, she didn’t see it that way now. Just think what if the Black bull didn’t like her? She wouldn’t want to disappoint him. Or worse, what if her milf pussy wasn’t tight enough for him! What if he was too aggressive with her like Black bulls are known to be?

These were all concerns she raised to me but I talked her down. I promised I would help her find the right bull for her. We started looking together and found several very quickly. Tinder and Reddit were the best. But she didn’t really connect with most. Jenna is a shy conservative mom from a small farm town outside Syracuse NY, and she thought she wanted someone like that only Black. Of course she wasn’t having any luck. Then she got a message on Reddit from Andre. It said:

‘sup white bitch u look 🔥 im finna make u my white slut. 20m 11” syracuse.
tell yo bitchass yt u suckin my dick tonite. make the yt bitch write BBC GOES HERE on yo white belly and point to dat pussy for me so I kno u real’

Jenna was stunned. It was so harsh. So commanding. She was wet just reading it. When she showed me I knew this was the bull for her. I wrote BBC GOES HERE under her belly button and made an arrow to her pussy. Then I took the picture and sent it back.

20 year old Andre was excited so he replied right away and said he wanted to fuck a milf wife. We made plans to meet at a hotel in the city the next weekend.

We dropped the kids off at my sisters and we went to the hotel Friday night. We rented the room and checked in. Andre ordered me to shave her personally and not miss a spot so I did. I carefully prepared her body for him. Once I was finished shaving her I massaged in her vanilla smelling shampoo. I gently scrubbed her body down with vanilla body wash until her skin was sparkling and shiny white. I used her stone on her feet and made them soft and dainty again. Once she was all clean I dried her off carefully and helped her with her hair and makeup. I also helped her put on some new lingerie Andre had picked out for me to buy for her. She was unsure of the style which made the situation more awkward. It was basically a black silk bikini which wasn’t the issue, although Jenna thought she would not look good in it. She was scared because the set had a collar and matching restraints for her wrists and ankles. She did not like the idea of wearing those as it was humiliating to her but at the same time it made her very horny. Lucky for me because it made me even hornier.

When she was ready we followed Andres next instructions and I went down to the bar. When I walked in I noticed a young thin Black man staring at me and obviously hating me. Andre had told me to wear a suit but he was wearing a large crew sweater and track pants. I walked up to the bar like he had instructed and he walked off towards the elevator.

I ordered a Sex on the Beach like Andre told me and I sipped it slowly. When it was gone I ordered a bottle of nice champagne sent up to my room.

Walking back to the elevator maybe 15 minutes had gone by. Andre told me he fucked a lot of wives and if they were shy it was always better to meet without the husband. I was nervous, but had to trust my wife. I got back to the room and opened it up. At first I didn’t hear or see anything. I closed the door softly and walked in. Then I heard the sounds of soft kissing and I realized Andre worked fast. He had already convinced Jenna to kiss him. I awkwardly came down the room and looked around the corner and I was shocked. Jenna was kissing him but not on the lips. He was sitting in the chair with his legs spread. She was on her knees with one hand on his shaft and her mouth loving smooching all over his Black manhood. Holy crap that was fast I thought!

I didn’t really know what to do at this point so I just sat down on the bed and watched. My dick was crazy hard in my pants but Jenna and Andre had agreed I couldn’t touch it until after. I watched completely amazed as he put his hand on her head and guided her down onto his Black cock. He groaned happily and put his head back as Jenna pushed herself down deeper trying to slurp all the spit up as she went. ‘Yes!’ Andre screamed as she gagged and pulled off him for air. ‘Fuck yea you white bitches suck that Black dick good!’ He looked over at me and smiled. ‘Get me a drink whiteboi. I need to hydrate while yo bitch sucks my dick. Hey bitch’ he said and looked down at Jenna who was back sucking his BBC. She looked up obediently. ‘say Black Power’ he ordered.

No way she’ll do that I thought. But I was wrong. Jenna let his cock fall out of her mouth and said ‘Black Power!’ and moaned as she put him back in her mouth. At that moment someone knocked on the door and I jumped with shock.

I asked who it was and it was the champagne I ordered. I had to go into the hall to get it so the waiter didn’t see. Bringing it into the room I poured two glasses and handed one to each. Jenna put hers down and went right back to sucking but Andre sipped his. When I went to pour one for me he put up his hand. ‘No no whiteboi. Dat shits fo me. Sit the fuck down.’

He pushed Jenna’s hair off her face so I could see her sucking him better. He leaned back in his chair and sighed happily and shipped his champagne. ‘I do love me some white hoes. Mmm-mmm. Imma make you a BBC slut for real tonight baby. You ain’t never gonna fuck that bitchass never again now.”

To be continued…

Back