• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Chapter One:

My girlfriend Wendy and I booked a five-day vacation in 2015 at Hedonism in Jamaica. She and I had several adventures fucking numerous black men and after hearing stories of white women getting fucked by Jamaican black men with huge cocks was a perfect opportunity to be in tropical paradise and also be total sluts.

After checking into our room we put on sheer white beach cover-ups and nothing underneath. We went to the bar and had a couple of drinks and then walked down to the beach. We were not there for more than a few minutes when two jet black young guys in dreadlocks walked over and asked us if we wanted to smoke some Jamaican ganja. They pulled out a huge spliff and we started passing it around. In about five minutes we were FUCKED UP! Both guys had on loose shorts and we could tell they had enormous cocks. The guy next to me leaning over and kissed me and I started sucking on his tongue and my pussy immediately got soaking wet. He started finger fucking me and I immediately had an orgasm. I looked over and Wendy was sucking the other guys cock. I saw my guys cock poking out the leg of his shorts and at least six inches were exposed. I got on my knees and started sucking it. The damn thing was at least 12 inches long and uncut, which I love.

People were starting to walk over to watch and two white guys came over with their cocks out. We told them to fuck off because we only fuck black men. So they just started jerking off watching us suck off our two guys until they both shot huge loads of cum into our mouths and over our tits.

We got up and invited them back to our room giving the finger to the two white guys.

We barely closed the door and they were on us. My guy started rubbing the head of his cock around my dripping wet pussy and I came again. I looked over and Wendy was kneeling on the couch and her guy was fucking her from behind and when he plunged his huge cock balls deep into her she screamed and gushed all over the guy.

My guy put my legs on his shoulders and started working his cock into me and I felt an electric shock as he had perfect aim and lodged the head of his cock right into my cervix. I screamed and had another orgasm. His cock was only half way into me and he started working my cervix until my inner flower started opening and that indescribable burn started and I started having multiple orgasms as he plunged into my uterus, fucking me with long hard strokes.

"You like taking the Jamaican Big Bamboo?," my guy asked me with a huge grin.

"Yes!!!! Keep fucking me! Pound my white pussy and cum in me!"

"You want me to put a black baby in your belly?"

"YES!!! Breed me. Fill me with your cum!," I growled.

He started pounding me and through blurred vision I looked over and saw Wendy getting fucked in her ass, screaming with her face buried in the sofa cushions.

I felt my guys cock starting to swell and he roared, his cock pulsing, plunging balls deep into my uterus, flooding me with his seed.

I had a massive orgasm, my pussy gushing all over the bed and I passed out.

To be continued...

Attachments

• HEDONISM.jpg
    HEDONISM.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 60
Back