• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Jabbar..."the Giant"..."Almighty"

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Motel Combo 2sm.jpg
THIS IS A REPRINT FROM A FLICKR ACCOUNT. THE ACCOUNT IS DEDICATED TO FOLLOWING ONE PERSON FROM 1969 TILL 2001.

I had a fantasy hope that my wife's swinger or customer contacts were still around, and that some would see her Flickr​

site, and maybe even comment. I had that thought since the very first post of now over 130 images. I had little hope that an old client would not only want to comment, but contribute.​

This was inside a high floor large 2 level apartment at Riley Towers (Indianapolis). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_Towers

It was her second visit to the group. See the following to review her "first" visit:​

www.flickr.com/photos/191452346@N08/52018589712/in/datepo...

The client, of course, did not want to be IDd. During most of this first section, I will just quote him.​

"We loved J.... coming down to Indy from Lafayette. She was special. Sure, she was beautiful, but her attitude was the greatest. She appeared to enjoy the sex as much or more than the guys! " "We got to do things to her that we never got to do to any local hooker." "Jabbar was one example of what a great sport your wife was!"​

"I am very glad that I fucked her early in the evening, for our so called leader arranged for JABBAR (name is defined as giant or almightly) to drop by. He was a grad student at IUPUI, was from Ethiopia, and normally fucked 2 large black girls." "Chuck, our leader, had called Jabbar early on that Sat evening, and told him that we had a wild blonde nordic bitch who was willing to try a lot, and that she liked large" "After midnight, Jabbar showed up. I will send the only 2 pics that I have" "Oh, BTW, it was quite a show, and we even had people from other apartments drop over, just to see her get fucked in the vag by Jabbar. One of my wildest memories of wild times."​

Now we change over to what I have to say. Looked at these 2 early color Polaroids very closely. Sorry about off color, low resolution and deep multiple shadows. I did not correct for any of those things. The one where she is being fucked doggy was supposedly one of those into the mirror shots. Do not understand why, maybe a quasi artistic attempt at the time? Anyway, that added more distortion.​

When you look at the first pic, I realize that the size of the cock gets attention. And her thumb pressing down a nut. But do look up at her head level, just in front of her forehead, you will see a couple of kinky projections just sticking out. Detection fans will note that is one of the few ways to ID Jabbar in the next photo, where she is getting fucked.​

That is my wife in both photos. You have the very special ring in the first for extra ID. With the kinky projecting hair in photo one, and the obvious hair in photo two, well, that seems to confirm the same guy...Jabbar.​

I will not and cannot make claims based upon these photos, but the thoughts that they generate hit me in waves. I do remember driving the 60 plus miles from Lafayette to Indianapolis, to pick her up the next AM. She seemed very happy, still stoned, and just commented that they had some big guys there at the party. !!! Uh, yeah, if this was an example???​

If real, and have no reason to doubt the old client who sent these, then IDing both participants is important. Photo one is straight on impressive. But, to me, if I trust what was told to me, then it is the doggy photo that is shocking. Why? Because, if that is Jabbar, he is smacking his pelvis against her butt cheeks. GO FIGURE!!!​

With that connection, my feeling is intense pride that this little marathon runner (all USA states) took that same pain/gain attitude into encounters with super hung guys. Very brave...or...CRAZY! That tool stretching her for 30 minutes, then slapping in all the way, with LOUD R/B Funk music blaring, while he used her like any 6 inch guy would?​

Hmmm...still trying to imagine what it looked like when both exploded after about 45 minutes total (according to guest poster). Since he may be buried, the above photo should be within his last 15 minutes...or so.​

Wow, my wife really does know what it is like TO BE IMPALED!​

Early color Polaroids, mirror tricks, gangbang crowd at Indy, a pony cock, and a very fit wife having fun and making extra money.​

Back