• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Is white sissy play popular?

When I finally accepted my role as a sissy for my wife and our Significant Other, He became more benevolent. No longer had he the need to use his belt on my boi pussy, He rewarded me with play time with another white sissy. At first I was hesitant. It's not that my counterpart wasn't pretty. She was led in by her Black Man. Please note that neither the sissy nor her Black Man was with a woman. Dressed in saddle shoes, knee socks, a short plaid and pleated skirt, and a white blouse, she looked absolutely frightened of me as I was of her. Maybe because she saw me only in a wispy pink thong that scared her because she understood why she was at our house.

She begged her Man not to have her do this. Her reluctance to be with me was met by a violent spanking. Her man took her by the arm and held her as his big hand broke her. I felt so bad for her that when I had permission, I took her in my arms to comfort her. When we kissed, (on command mind you) her tears gave it a salty taste which I kind of liked. Our activity was directed by both her Black Man and mine. When I was told to raise her skirt, I was surprised that she was not wearing underwear and her dick was pretty big, much bigger than my puny excuse for a wee-wee. We were instructed to 69 and "make it good". With her in only her knee socks and me naked, we rolled around the living room floor sucking each other.

For me, it was the first time I had been intimate with another in over a year. I mean other than tending my our Man's fabulous cock and my wife's pussy, the times I was allowed to cum was by my own hand. But this was different. This was new and it felt wonderful to have lips on me down there. She and I got to know each other when the "adults" left us to do their thing. She had been with her Man for a couple months and I was the first white guy he had her do anything with. She told me she never wanted anything but to please her Black Man and apologized for her initial rudeness. by the time we were called to perform our duties, we entered the room holding hands.

I would very much like to know if this is popular among other cuckold relationships where the husband has been given a white boi like him to engage in sissy sex.

My wife and I have had several one-time encounters with dominant black men, no repeat encounters, and they’ve gone from mild to scary, most of the time the black dom clearly established dominance early in meeting with either voice, physical intimidation, threats once, or charm most often towards my wife. So there has been no boy given to me. My wife has long term affairs but doesn’t tell me about them.

My wife and I have had several one-time encounters with dominant black men, no repeat encounters, and they’ve gone from mild to scary, most of the time the black dom clearly established dominance early in meeting with either voice, physical intimidation, threats once, or charm most often towards my wife. So there has been no boy given to me. My wife has long term affairs but doesn’t tell me about them.
If he does grant you playtime with a white sissy, how do you think you'd handle it?

I’d love it I love playing with other sissies
There is an instant intimacy that comes from knowing that you both belong to another, and it is only Their generosity that allows your coupling. For me, being told to "entertain" the pretty white boi had dual purposes. First, it cemented my role as His white sissy. Maybe I could have brought it to a halt had I wanted but I doubt it. He has a way of getting what He wants. Secondly, the act of having sex with another white boi confirmed to me, my wife, and Him that I was never worthy of pussy in the first place.

Id eat that pink little hole out first and make you sloppy wet, and tease your shaft with my tongue, then stick my tongue in your mouth and down your throat as I slide in hard and fast, pumping you full of cum…

You have a hot pink hole, just a pussy really, and I would keep working on it until it was loosened and stretched in the shape of a well drilled cunt. After I came I’d go back to it with my mouth and tongue, trenching it and slurping my cum out into my mouth, then kissing you deep and making you swallow that cum from your ass. Hopefully I’d need to piss, inside your mouth and in your slit of course. And when you had to pee I’d lay on my back and tell you to squat over my face and pee in my mouth and I’d swallow your sweet clit drippings. Then we’d lay down and I’d caress you and kiss you until you had recharged then bend for you and take your sexy cock inside me…

Back