• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Is black cock superior?

Is black cock superior? Generally, Africans depending on where they live, will have bigger cocks. Do you think pigmies are well hung? A bigger cock reaches places where smaller ones don’t go so it feels better, Now the question is are they superior loves, some are good lovers some are bad ones (there humans so they have all the good and bad traits every group has). Are African cocks more fertile? South Asia and East Asia have most of the people on the planet. So despite all the drawing found on web sites about the superiority of large cocks being more fertile isn’t true. Should woman try African cocks yes I think most woman should try, they will enjoy Many including myself will want a steady diet of it. But not for the reasons of superior or for fertility reasons. And as far as woman wanting to give birth to a black baby just for the sake of it, is made up in men’s fantasies. Raising a kid is not like feeding a puppy and a dog.

"Raising a kid is not like feeding a puppy and a dog" whos talking about pets, many men go for this fantasy of woman having kid after kid, no responsibility.

Lots of white women think so.
D. is right and I sure think so now.

Just because south and east asia have a larger population does not mean that the men in that ethnic group are necessarily more fertile. Many other factors would come into play on the overall population. I do not have the study but i am sure i actually did see a study that black men are more fertile among the different ethnic groups by a statistically significant amount.

"And as far as woman wanting to give birth to a black baby just for the sake of it, is made up in men’s fantasies."

Well, I mean, yeah, of course it is a fantasy. This is a fantasy site, after all.
As fantasy, for example, I find it very hot for black men to inseminate and abandon as many white women as they can, spreading their seed and proliferating their race. In reality, I find the idea of absent or deadbeat fathers abhorrent, black or white.

Is black cock superior? Generally, Africans depending on where they live, will have bigger cocks. Do you think pigmies are well hung? A bigger cock reaches places where smaller ones don’t go so it feels better, Now the question is are they superior loves, some are good lovers some are bad ones (there humans so they have all the good and bad traits every group has). Are African cocks more fertile? South Asia and East Asia have most of the people on the planet. So despite all the drawing found on web sites about the superiority of large cocks being more fertile isn’t true. Should woman try African cocks yes I think most woman should try, they will enjoy Many including myself will want a steady diet of it. But not for the reasons of superior or for fertility reasons. And as far as woman wanting to give birth to a black baby just for the sake of it, is made up in men’s fantasies. Raising a kid is not like feeding a puppy and a dog.
The statistics show the trend of women choosing black lovers, over males of their own race, is growing rapidly in every "white country", every year. Women's sexual desires are all based on procreation e.g. studies show that women are horniest when they are ovulating. The fact is; that most women want to have kids (it's in their nature) and, consciously or unconsciously, they are choosing to breed with blacks. Most likely because, on average, blacks are more physically fit than whitebois or Asians, which obviously attracts women as they all have the desire to produce the best children possible.

Among African-American adults, nearly 48 percent are clinically obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women," average, blacks are more physically fit than whitebois or Asians" doesn't say much for Americans

Black Men are stronger, last longer, and always leave me satisified. They are passionate lovers and understand a woman's needs and how to meet them; unlike whitebois.
Every man is different some are good lovers some are crappy ones, Some men have good personalities some don't. I guess Kamala Harris and Ilhan Omar may disagree with you on that being mairred to white men, but what do they know about power right

There is no doubt that the people of Africa are fertile. Not every woman wants to conceive a black baby, but there is no doubt that interracial breeding (often a black man and a woman of any race) is something that should be encouraged. The focus should not only be on the pleasure of sex, but also on the spread of superior genes. It is also important to develop systems and support for this purpose.
“but also on the spread of superior genes. It is also important to develop systems and support for this purpose.” In nature if the gene pool is superior there would be no need to develop systems and support this purpose.

When we talk about genetic superiority, we need to look at individual genes. Ethnic groups that breed for purity or along ethnic lines will occasionally run into issues like hemophilia, Tay-Sachs disease, sickle cell anemia, and many others.

We would also have to look at what features are desired and which ones aren't. Which ones would be required for survival? Which ones would be required to achieve superiority. While most of our fantasies are around sex, believe it or not, there's more to life than that.

my $.02
gw3n

The statistics show the trend of women choosing black lovers, over males of their own race, is growing rapidly in every "white country", every year. Women's sexual desires are all based on procreation e.g. studies show that women are horniest when they are ovulating. The fact is; that most women want to have kids (it's in their nature) and, consciously or unconsciously, they are choosing to breed with blacks. Most likely because, on average, blacks are more physically fit than whitebois or Asians, which obviously attracts women as they all have the desire to produce the best children possible.
If white women get to choose based on pure sexual attraction, regardless of social perceptions and other nonsense, it will become very apparent to white boys where we stand in this world.

We should stand back and thoroughly enjoy that beautiful show of nature. Yes, eventually the black man (+ WW) win and we all win.

Um... I think everyone here pretty much knows, there is way, way, more to this lifestyle... and our individual personal involvements in it, in whatever way and means we each happen to be involved in it... but I thought the question of this thread was just a simple - is Black cock superior? Which basically indicated, to me at least, we're discussing that elusive thing I mentioned above - which is basically unanswerable - yet we all have an individual personal answer for ourselves - but the heart of the simple question - even though complicated and thought provoking - was - simply... sex focused? It wasn't a call for judgemental sorts of science type statements that venture off the little narrow path the question lead us, I don't think... at least that's my take on it... but, I'm known to be goofy geeky and sometimes dry humor focused and even given to flights of teasingly tormenting and even demented thoughts.... Shhhhhh.... don't tell aunt Violet. Oh... hold on a bit... my husband is trying to show me a set of cards that all have Black cock pictures except for the Queen, who is totally a white slut in need of some Black cock sperm injections... did I digress... again... Gawd.... there I go, flying off into being off my topic... again - what ever it was... I can't remember now anyway... WOW... you should see the cock on the 4 - 10's in this dick deck of cards.... FUCK me!!! POKER anyone...? 😜🤪🥳😲 👍

Khristy XoXo 💋
Haha Khristy, great mind blob, we're all working with the cards dealt to us.
889a5--queen-of-hearts-card-queen-of-hearts-tattoo.jpg

Back