• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interracial Sex is a Conservative ****** Value!

https://supremeblackcock.com/index.php/2021/01/30/black-new-world-order/

The Black New World Order or the BNWO is a growing sect of white bois and females who decide to give their lives to making Black Kings and Queens great. Every white boi in the BNWO relinquishes his power and bows down, acknowledging that they are inferior and unworthy. As a Republican white boi, you have done enough harm to the earth and you should be stopped! As such, here are the reasons that you should convert your entire ****** to the Black New World Order.

1. To atone for their sins
Something about a white man further exercising white supremacy by voting for Trump does not sit well with me. That is the height of entitlement and should definitely be halted. White men already have so much power in society. Why be further greedy and expect more by supporting Trump? Especially if you stormed the Capitol you should be punished for your sin of entitlement. White men sin by simply breathing. Therefore, giving support to the Black New World Order will help to wash some of the stink of being a white boi away. White bois are dangerous to society because they take all of the opportunities in the workplace without qualification just because they are white. You need to say sorry because this is unfair. Your existence is harmful. Repent now by joining the BNWO. Hear from one of my slaves how he felt as I broke him down when he gave his life to the Black New World Order in chastity.

2. To give their wives to black men to satisfy their thirst
Black men are disenfranchised. Furthermore, you taunt them with your wife who thirsts for them. Your wife and her sister love Black cock and secretly wish for these men while you fuck them with your pathetic cocks. Your cocks are actually clits and need to be hidden when the Black New World Order is rising. I have a goon named Tyrone who loves stealing white wives from shrimp dick white bois who have good jobs and white picket fences. Black men are lean fucking machines that need more women to consume. Your wife is the perfect piece of meat because she is slutty and ready to spread her legs and submit to the real King. Do not stand in the way of this natural order! To do so would be a further violation of point number 1 which is the committing of sin.

12847761.gif

3. To create a new ****** structure for the Black New World Order
The white ****** structure further purports the entitlement of white bois. Being the head of the household is too much power for you bitches. Having a BBC come into your home and become the true Master, relegating you to the bottom of the ****** hierarchy is the way things should go. This is the Black NEw World Order mandate. You are such a piece of scum who doesn’t deserve your position. However, you will still be required to make the money and bring the income to the household because you have white privilege. This allows you to make enough money to support the household without doing much work on your job. The least you can do is serve your new Mistress and Master heartily.

If what you’ve read above resonated with you, then definitely click the links below and give me a call or message me. Read more about me here. Leave a tribute and support the creation of more BNWO content!

Back