• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interracial Fakes/Cartoon

Hey, guys! Recently, some people were being rude (One of the reasons i stopped doing requests for now), saying all i do is use AI and nothing more. Please, is not tha simple. Ill explain how i do my artworks.

1-
First do everything like normal. LineArt, color, shading. A complete normal drawing.

2-
I do the textures. I look for real texture images in the internet (body, clothes, etc) and copy paste in my drawing.

3-
When i cant find a texture for the body part (Like hair), THEN i use AI to create one.

4-
I try to mesh all the textures together, like a Frankestein, and do colors + shading again. You can see here that her boobs are from a different body than the face and the rest

1704953063757.png

Sooo heres a drawing with textures from images + from AI:

1704953128974.png

Heres one with textures from images (notice i didnt find textures for the hair):

1704953178252.png

An heres one without textures:

1704953243342.png

So please, you cant dislike if you want, but dont say its just AI, its not easy to do.

Some people might say i should never use AI, but cmon, i always said i was amateur, and i never did paid comissions, only free requests.

Back