• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interqueen's Art

I presume this type of thing falls under this category? Link in my bio (or just ask) if you want to know where to find more! :)
You may or may not remember, but a couple years ago I offered to 'un-weave' your story 'Adventures of a Housewife' into a collection of stories that focus on one or two characters each. The work is done (7 parts for the main stories, plus Cassie's epilogue & a set of shorts from Zoey's Support Group), but when I completed it I think the email/messaging system on this site went wonky around that time so I never heard if/how you want me to send you the files.

You may or may not remember, but a couple years ago I offered to 'un-weave' your story 'Adventures of a Housewife' into a collection of stories that focus on one or two characters each. The work is done (7 parts for the main stories, plus Cassie's epilogue & a set of shorts from Zoey's Support Group), but when I completed it I think the email/messaging system on this site went wonky around that time so I never heard if/how you want me to send you the files.
I do vaguely remember this - you could e-mail it to me, if you'd like, can give you the e-mail in a PM or DM or whatever :)

How can I say this isn't sexy, a queen like that, impetuous! I turn cuckold with pride of her just to be able to be next to a powerful woman like that!

The dicks are too small.

I mean, his leg is biggesterer than his semi hardon.

And how does she even fit that inside her? I know women give birth to babies. Occasionally. But even that is an experience of labour. His flaccid cock is even bigger than a baby. How much does a baby weigh anyway? About 7 to 11 (7/11) pounds? His cock must weigh, 20 lbs? What's that in kilos?

And the recipient of that cock seems to be enjoying it. Not in pain. Perhaps she's given birth multiple times before.

Why can't this cartoon figure lady enjoy my 5"?

Back