• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

PhillySissySlut

Black Only since 2017 - BNWO Advocate - BBC Addict
BUT, I do apologize for being white but it's difficult to say I'm 100% sorry. If I wasn't born a tiny-dicked white beta bitch
I wouldn't have transitioned into a feminized and committed sissy.
If I never started dressing and eradicating my masculinity most Black Kings wouldn't pay me any attention.
At least the type of Black Superiors I enjoy being used by. (*But I'll kneel for any Black Man whether they're my "type" or not.)
If I never got Blacked 6+ years ago SOOOO many Black Kings local to me would have missed out on a cute, soft and obedient white fuck doll.
There's a Black King who used me for a couple years. Probably 100s of times. Regardless of my enjoyment my (and all) white ass is for BBC.
I also think many Black Superiors get off on ruining, owning and exacting a form of racial reparations on white bois, women and couples.
As they should.

If I wouldn't have made and posted so many videos of my Interracial adventures many of the white bois who've messaged me over the years curious and craving BBC may have taken years longer to submit to Black Supremacy. I've turned a good handful of whites into Black Owned cunts.
That's more white ass, future cuck couples and white pussy for Black Kings once extrapolated.
If I wasn't born white I couldn't be a white sex slave for Black Society. But I know, you know and we all know that's my role.
Me (and others like me) being born white had to happen to further Interracial Sex, Breeding and the BNWO into mainstream acceptance.
A necessary evil for future good.

If you disregard my dumb white ass and my contributions to providing more new,
fresh and young white ass the butterfly effect could set Black Sexual Supremacy back for at least a day or two...
or maybe a few hours since it's clearly inevitable. Black Men have always been on the top of the sexual hierarchy
it's just now being openly discussed and recognized. And white bois seem to be accepting that future quicker than I'd thought.
But that's the power of Black Men and Black Dick.
When I think of Black Power I think of so many willing white husbands wanting and giving their wives to better Black Men. So many young white bois trying on stolen panties and rubbing themselves to Blacked Raw. A 19 year old at University who just cheated on her white boyfriend with a random Black Stud she met at bar. White women marrying Black Men and having mixed children is Black Power.

Once again, I do apologize for being white but I'm not sorry it happened. Not for my own benefit or resolve but for Black Men and a future BNWO Lifestyle.
XOXO, Jess.

Polish_20220923_235011455.jpg

Back