• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I would really love to see Muslim men aggressively pursuing white Christian wives

You can always try with as much native African people as possible. And you can tell them about Jewish or pagan nonsense. I'm afraid your BNWO religion won't live too long. For the simple reason because it's not a religion, it was never seen that way. For a long time now a bunch of fantasists and freaks, have been adding all their fantasies to BNWO, the effect is that people instead of taking it seriously. They begin to treat it at best as a kink not as an idea, a way of life finally something that may at some time have an impact on social change.

Not quite what you're referring to, but my personal case is something like what you're describing. I have a hot af white girlfriend, and to put it simply, i tend to get anxious every time i see a black guy on the street, despite how irrational it may seem, thinking stuff like "What if he knows who my girlfriend is? Would he try to go after her? How would i react if he approached her?", stuff like that.

Those are good ideas but i’m thinking from the perspective of encouraging black and muslim men to pursue white women and particularly married christians rather than the other way.

y’know, Encourage them. Embolden them. Give them the confidence to think “Hey, that white christian girl is married but I should still shoot my shot!”. Men tend to not mess with other men’s wives so we gotta let them know it’s ok to go after that married white christian girl they so badly want. Your neighbors wife? Go for it. Your friends gf? Why not. These ideas are still taboo for a lot of people so it’s good to open them up to these ideas.

Encourage white girls to go black,
Encourage white men to wear chastity and be cucks,
and also…
Encourage black and muslim men to take what they want.
Totally agree, all must know they can just take any white women, girl or sissybois they want - not our decision if they want to breed or permanently own us ☪️

Back