• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I would really love to see Muslim men aggressively pursuing white Christian wives

I couldn’t really find anything online but I would love for top search results to look something like this:

“Help! Muslim man is flirting with my christian wife!”

“Muslim man trying to seduce my wife!”

“Why do muslims love married christians so much???”

“My muslim friend keeps staring at my gf, should I be worried?”

“[M4M] 23, Brown muslim looking for white christian friends”

“New muslim neighbor’s son acting strange around my wife?”

Married white men do not face enough competition and they should not feel comfortable just because they’re “married”. Muslim men aggressively pursuing married white wives should be the norm. I would love to see this become such a big problem that there are thousands of posts online from white men asking for guidance on the issue. Any ideas on how to make this happen?

First, you have to plant the seed in their mind. Spreading stories about how Muslim men are good in bed. How good looking they are, small things like that.

Then, once the general idea that Muslim men are better than average, we start to make it a goal to have slept with a muslim man. Making white women go after them.

This will intern give them the confidence to go after the women.

Just my first idea I’m just a dum little whore for black cock though so what do I know?

First, you have to plant the seed in their mind. Spreading stories about how Muslim men are good in bed. How good looking they are, small things like that.

Then, once the general idea that Muslim men are better than average, we start to make it a goal to have slept with a muslim man. Making white women go after them.

Just my first idea I’m just a dum little whore for black cock though so what do I know?
Those are good ideas but i’m thinking from the perspective of encouraging black and muslim men to pursue white women and particularly married christians rather than the other way.

y’know, Encourage them. Embolden them. Give them the confidence to think “Hey, that white christian girl is married but I should still shoot my shot!”. Men tend to not mess with other men’s wives so we gotta let them know it’s ok to go after that married white christian girl they so badly want. Your neighbors wife? Go for it. Your friends gf? Why not. These ideas are still taboo for a lot of people so it’s good to open them up to these ideas.

Encourage white girls to go black,
Encourage white men to wear chastity and be cucks,
and also…
Encourage black and muslim men to take what they want.

Those are good ideas but i’m thinking from the perspective of encouraging black and muslim men to pursue white women and particularly married christians rather than the other way.

y’know, Encourage them. Embolden them. Give them the confidence to think “Hey, that white christian girl is married but I should still shoot my shot!”. Men tend to not mess with other men’s wives so we gotta let them know it’s ok to go after that married white christian girl they so badly want. Your neighbors wife? Go for it. Your friends gf? Why not. These ideas are still taboo for a lot of people so it’s good to open them up to these ideas.

and also…
Yea I’ve always assume they did have the confidence, tho the only black/muslim men I have met and really got to know ended up fucking me so that’s probably why

I think putting white men in their place and acting more submissive around the Muslim men would help and educating Muslim men about their proper place in the status quo. make sure every single one of them knows that it is their God-given right to take our women and use them as they please

Yea I’ve always assume they did have the confidence, tho the only black/muslim men I have met and really got to know ended up fucking me so that’s probably why

I think putting white men in their place and acting more submissive around the Muslim men would help and educating Muslim men about their proper place in the status quo. make sure every single one of them knows that it is their God-given right to take our women and use them as they please
Many black and muslim men do possess the confidence needed to get with another man’s wife that much is true but there are also many black and muslims who would love to get with another man’s wife but lack the confidence or are too fearful of repercussions. There are also many that simply haven’t been awakened to the idea simply because of how taboo it is.

It is important to encourage white men to be weak and submissive while also feeding ideas to muslim and black men that they’re strong and dominant so that they’ll think “Hey, maybe I do have a shot at this dudes wife! He’s weak and small and I’m big and strong! I can do as I please and take what I want!”

Of course this is for the benefit of those black and muslim men not already in this mindset.

Many black and muslim men do possess the confidence needed to get with another man’s wife that much is true but there are also many black and muslims who would love to get with another man’s wife but lack the confidence or are too fearful of repercussions. There are also many that simply haven’t been awakened to the idea simply because of how taboo it is.

It is important to encourage white men to be weak and submissive while also feeding ideas to muslim and black men that they’re strong and dominant so that they’ll think “Hey, maybe I do have a shot at this dudes wife! He’s weak and small and I’m big and strong! I can do as I please and take what I want!”

Of course this is for the benefit of those black and muslim men not already in this mindset.
Really it just comes down to us, exposing the truth☺️

I couldn’t really find anything online but I would love for top search results to look something like this:

“Help! Muslim man is flirting with my christian wife!”

“Muslim man trying to seduce my wife!”

“Why do muslims love married christians so much???”

“My muslim friend keeps staring at my gf, should I be worried?”

“[M4M] 23, Brown muslim looking for white christian friends”

“New muslim neighbor’s son acting strange around my wife?”

Married white men do not face enough competition and they should not feel comfortable just because they’re “married”. Muslim men aggressively pursuing married white wives should be the norm. I would love to see this become such a big problem that there are thousands of posts online from white men asking for guidance on the issue. Any ideas on how to make this happen?
It's already happening in the north of England and has been for a while. It isn't talked about or promoted online like the BNWO but it is happening.

I am an African Muslim, and I love to get my hands on any Christian girls I can get whether they married or not! But yes I am totally into stealing married christian wives and I love to torment their weak pathetic hubbies.

It wasn't too trendy long ago, but as now more and more muslim men travel to foreign countries we now know how fun and amazing it feels to fuck white christian girls but yes I agree with you that most of us still like all men tend to go for the easy fuck, the not married women

However, I think this is also changing we are loving the challenge now and we can see ourselves winning a lot so I guess more muslim men will start to go for more complicated relationships. I myself do encourage my friends to do like me and always give it a go whether the girl is married or not

I am an African Muslim, and I love to get my hands on any Christian girls I can get whether they married or not! But yes I am totally into stealing married christian wives and I love to torment their weak pathetic hubbies.

It wasn't too trendy long ago, but as now more and more muslim men travel to foreign countries we now know how fun and amazing it feels to fuck white christian girls but yes I agree with you that most of us still like all men tend to go for the easy fuck, the not married women

However, I think this is also changing we are loving the challenge now and we can see ourselves winning a lot so I guess more muslim men will start to go for more complicated relationships. I myself do encourage my friends to do like me and always give it a go whether the girl is married or not
Yeah, I think as more and more Muslim men come to white countries and take all the available white Christian girls they’re going to have to eventually pursue our wives instead when single women start becoming scarce, which is a good thing!

When a Muslim man asks a Christian wife out on a date right in front of her husband maybe he could frame it in a way where it’s just about exchanging cultures and welcoming him into their community?

That's fantastic! We need more Muslim migrants in the UK to fuck as many christian wives as they can.
Keep up the good work and encourage others to do the same, steal as many christian wives as you can and fill their wombs with strong Muslim babies. The MNWO is upon us, exciting times.

Yeah, I think as more and more Muslim men come to white countries and take all the available white Christian girls they’re going to have to eventually pursue our wives instead when single women start becoming scarce, which is a good thing!

When a Muslim man asks a Christian wife out on a date right in front of her husband maybe he could frame it in a way where it’s just about exchanging cultures and welcoming him into their community?
I agree, this should be taken as a welcoming gift for refugees/immigrants into their new community and contribution towards a better future and in return we are also contributing by satisfying your wives for you and also giving a stronger breed

That's fantastic! We need more Muslim migrants in the UK to fuck as many christian wives as they can.
Keep up the good work and encourage others to do the same, steal as many christian wives as you can and fill their wombs with strong Muslim babies. The MNWO is upon us, exciting times.
Yes sure, UK is already being filled with muslim men from around the world and trust me there is a lot more where that came from! Christian wives are gonna be filled with lots of babies, don't worry!
I have some friends in London in Brimingham already taking care of business there

Yes sure, UK is already being filled with muslim men from around the world and trust me there is a lot more where that came from! Christian wives are gonna be filled with lots of babies, don't worry!
I have some friends in London in Brimingham already taking care of business there
That is so good to hear. I want to see this country flooded with Muslim migrants hungry to use christian wives and abuse weak christian husbands.
To the victor the spoils! To the loser pain and humiliation!

and also…
You have very good points here. Planting the idea is ok to go after married white women as like a prize to be had. Couples could rent out a room to one of these young Muslim men. Think of the situations as he takes over with lilly white wife right under the very roof this happy couple lived in.

That is so good to hear. I want to see this country flooded with Muslim migrants hungry to use christian wives and abuse weak christian husbands.
To the victor the spoils! To the loser pain and humiliation!
The way to take over is by taking the ******. The wife is the prize. Get that lilly white wife on her back with a Muslim cock pumping her and that splits her from her weak boi ......Get that married pussy....have hat wife work on the cock.

Fuck yessss tear that christain Pussy up master

It’s absolutely true we must spread Muslim big cock superiority, compare them favorably with with Black men it builds them up while tearing down white men. A win win

BNWO is seen not enough, now Islam so BNWO and Islam, but soon after all, still Hinduism. So BNWO, Islam and Hinduism, but where Buddhism, So we will still add Buddhism. Well what if Blacks are Christians and even believers, I guess you have to accept so Christianity too.

How about staying with this BNWO and stop dealing with, to put it mildly, complete nonsense and some inter-religious rivalry. I guess that's where the BNWO and anything that can help this idea will come out.

BNWO is for all who believe in this idea and really their religion or just if they are atheists completly arent important.

Back