• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I would like to share my wife with strangers

We are new to this site, so we thought we should introduce ourselves.

We are a couple, she is 28 years old, I am 44... and we have been soft swingers. I want to share her the most we have done is that she sucks black men, when we go out or I look in the classifieds and she only blows them. We are just here to meet some like-minded people, who are also interested in this, shall we say, our little fetish. If you'd like to see more of her, feel free to comment as we navigate this forum... Thanks to our new friends

dsc03501.jpg

We are a couple, she is 28 years old, I am 44... and we have been soft swingers. I want to share her the most we have done is that she sucks black men, when we go out or I look in the classifieds and she only blows them. We are just here to meet some like-minded people, who are also interested in this, shall we say, our little fetish. If you'd like to see more of her, feel free to comment as we navigate this forum... Thanks to our new friends

View attachment 291458
Welcome in dark wanderer

View attachment 291458
What I got to do to get a piece?

Back