• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I need an idea of where to take a cuckdad story

oldnblack

Author!
Author
I've got a good beginning where the white ******** figures out her ***'s a cuck and he's resigned himself to the fact. BUT now I don't know where to go with it. As a black guy cuck stories aren't really my thing. This one story sort of just came out of nowhere. I know that typically the cuck would come along and sit in the corner and watch but it doesn't really do it for me.

Any thoughts on where to take this *** and black cock slut ********?

I could give you some ideas, but in the end this is your story so instead I'll give you a few questions that might spark something for you.

Is the ******** sweet & innocent, or is she a mean little brat?
Is she disgusted, amused, or turned on by her *** being a cuck?
What is the status of the marriage: currently married, divorced, widowed?
Is the ******** still a teen or is she college/post college age?
How much sexual contact do you want between father & ******** -nothing, oral, full penetration?
What sort of kinks are getting thrown into the mix: denial, humiliation, bondage, sadism, etc.

Sort out some of those & I bet the rest fall like dominoes.

Thanks for the questions. Really valuable. For completeness I'll answer them here:
1) ******** is sweet but she's decided she's going out late no matter what her *** says.
2) She's empowered and amused by discovering her ***'s cuck nature
3) He's divorced. Mom's not in the picture at all.
4) She's 18 and spreading her wings. She's seeing black men that are the same age as her father.
5) No sexual contact. Just teasing him with her outfits and descriptions of her activities.
6) He's being denied, and she's pretty exhibitionist about her activities. She likes it rough and multiple partners

Thanks for the questions. Really valuable. For completeness I'll answer them here:
1) ******** is sweet but she's decided she's going out late no matter what her *** says.
2) She's empowered and amused by discovering her ***'s cuck nature
3) He's divorced. Mom's not in the picture at all.
4) She's 18 and spreading her wings. She's seeing black men that are the same age as her father.
5) No sexual contact. Just teasing him with her outfits and descriptions of her activities.
6) He's being denied, and she's pretty exhibitionist about her activities. She likes it rough and multiple partners
Glad I could help. Sounds like that'll make for a fun story.

Back